Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 35 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: January 10
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 7, 2020
Replying to Rebeccabeebe • Feb 27, 2026
Look I love Joongdunk, I've been with them from the beginning but I found their acting in this series a little…
Riight! I thought so too, especially when their previous series was The Heart Killers, and they actually stole the show. Honestly, I was expecting much more from this series after the last one, but I was left wanting.
7 0
Replying to Online Princess • Jan 30, 2026
Should I watch this first or Fourever You Part 2 to know their story?
If I am not mistaken this are the first 8 episodes of Fourever You part 2. It is just named after the story itself.
5 3
Replying to kasiaaa • Jan 21, 2026
I need similar couple but in costume/period dramaany recommendations?
I don't know what exactly you want, but here are some recommendations :
Destined, A dream of splendor, Legend of the Female General, Les Belles, Si Jin, The Legend of Shen Li, The Autumn Ballad, Perfect Match
Some are cuter, others are a bit more mature, but all are good, and Perfect Match has enough couples that at least one should be to your taste.
0 0
Replying to Heilin • Jan 20, 2026
Title To My Shore
Here are my recommendations: Be my favourite, Unknown, Lovely writer, Papa and Daddy (only the first season),…
Tell me later if you liked any of them
1 0
Replying to Heilin • Jan 15, 2026
Title To My Shore
It had its moments, but it was wayyy too toxic. I stopped at ep. 7 and watched the final few. Personally, I had…
It is a British variety show in which, every season, 5 comics do different tasks, some of which are ridiculous, but it is good fun. I can't explain it well enough to do it justice, but if you are interested, most of the seasons are on their youtube chanel. It is my comfort show, and while it is not for this site, I love recommending it.
1 0
Replying to lemontwist • Jan 14, 2026
Title To My Shore
I feel like for me with depression this series is to Dark for me to watch so I stopped at episode 11.
It had its moments, but it was wayyy too toxic. I stopped at ep. 7 and watched the final few. Personally, I had a period of depression, and the only thing that helped me, entertainment-wise, was Taskmaster.
2 2
Replying to Ashveil • Jan 14, 2026
Title To My Shore
(commenting this everywhere) i feel like I've watched every good BL that exists and now I'm actually stuck...…
Here are my recommendations: Be my favourite, Unknown, Lovely writer, Papa and Daddy (only the first season), Game Boys and Love is Science ( it is not a bl but the second couple are, and they are amazing
1 2
Replying to 15422312 • Nov 25, 2025
Title To My Shore
It can be called attempt to Ra*pe
I am not going to defend anything because there is no point. Just like you are saying about others, it goes for you. You are already set in your opinion. I don't think calling someone mentally ill is very pc either. I am going to point out, however, that there is a genre called Dark Romance that explores intense themes like obsession, danger, and questionable consent, and that genre is very popular. The fact that someone enjoys a book or a series with controversial themes doesn't make them mentally ill. I am not particularly a big fan of the genre, and if I don't like something, I say my opinion and move to the next thing. What I don't do, however, is judge other people for the fact that they enjoyed it. For God's sake, there were enough people who enjoyed The Human Centipede movie for it to have two sequels, let alone a darker BL. Stop clutching your pearls, you don't like it, fine, but don't go around insulting people for not having the same opinion and preferences as you. And honestly, if you look closely at all the BLs coming out from all the countries, you will find red flags and controversial shit in most.
7 0
Replying to CHeeZEmood0_0 • Sep 22, 2025
Person Kurt Huang
what happened ??
Chris Chiu is his partner in the series ''Unknown''. If you want to know more, you can read the beginning of the thread to find the details.
0 0
Replying to CHeeZEmood0_0 • Sep 22, 2025
Person Kurt Huang
what happened ??
I don't know. I only heard about the Chris Chiu scandal recently. But if you ask me, it is not true. He is an actor, and I am sure he will continue with his career beyond this scandal, so I don't think he will do anything else scandalous.
2 2
On Secret Lover • Sep 17, 2025
Title Secret Lover
Not a bad series, but a bit repetitive. Every year, we have had at least one amazing Taiwanese bl and a few cute ones, not to mention that for the most part, I can't actively think of a bad one. In the worst case, they are either boring or forgettable, but most of them are cute and enjoyable. There are the exceptional ones like Kiseki and Unknown, etc. To be honest, so far this year, I am disappointed with the Taiwanese BLs. Nothing stands out, nothing is amazing, just like this one. Cute forgettable, and if you have seen Plus, Minus, you have seen this. Maybe I am expecting too much, or maybe this year's titles are just weaker than the previous ones.
3 0
Replying to CHeeZEmood0_0 • Sep 11, 2025
Person Kurt Huang
what happened ??
While I’ve loved the series, the scandal has left me with a bad taste, and unfortunately, it is making it hard for me to enjoy it the way I used to.
1 0
Replying to SunshineSunny810 • Sep 11, 2025
Which would you recommend?
- Kiseki: Dear to Me ( there is a Thai one, don't make the mistake)
- Unknown (Great. It is one of the best)
- The On1y One (This one was amazing, but it has an ending that may not be the most satisfying just because it was supposed to have a second season)
- My Tooth Your Love ( cute little bl for when you don't know what to watch)
- Plus & Minus
- Papa & Daddy ( The first season is great, the second isn't needed)
- We Best Love ( At this point, both seasons are classics. If you haven't watched it, highly recommend)
- Innocent ( Short, unique, may not be for everyone, but memorable)
- Light ( This was a short movie that, if you can find it, I recommend. It was going to become a series, but so far it hasn't)
- HIStory ( The HIStory series is the beginning of Taiwaness Bl for many, and a classic. You can watch any of them, but the standouts are the History 3 Make our days count and Trapped, and also HIStory4: Close to You; the 5th is the worst.
- Love Is Science? ( This is not a BL. It is a normal series with an amazing second couple that is Bl. To be honest, I only watched their parts because they were great. There were even people who cut the Bl part and put it on YouTube as Bl.
There are, of course, others, but for me these are the standouts. Taiwanese BLs have a very unique charm to them, and personally, some of them are very dear to me. They were the first BLs I watched, and I am always happy to see new ones. I hope you find something that you will like too.
1 1
On The Promise of the Soul • Sep 8, 2025
This year is definitely the year of the Chinese BLs; on the other hand, Taiwanese BLs are relatively unremarkable and forgettable. After the great Bls that came in 2024, 2025 has been disappointing. Don't get me wrong, this series is not bad or unwatchable, it is just nothing special or grabbing. If you are deciding whether to watch or not, do it; you will probably enjoy it. The Promise of the Soul is not on the level of the best of the Taiwanese BLs, but sometimes you need something just easy.
1 5
Replying to ChasingXiaoGe • Aug 22, 2025
cause I thought we were moving towards consent being the norm in BL now why does it feel like we're taking 5 steps…
Honestly, even MAME's older series weren't so brazen about SA. We will see how the plot moves forward, but I have the sinking feeling that they are going to make them ''overcome'' it and end it with them as a couple. I am honestly sorry for Long Shi, he just can't seem to find a good Bl to be in. I had hope for this one. Arm is cute, acts well but the plot. From the beginning, this felt outdated, but seriously, if they end up together, it will be trash. Technically, we don't know the whole story, but we saw Mild remembering something that seemed like SA. This is enough for me to be against all kinds of romance, and don't get me started on the fact that Knight knows it and is going after him.
1 1
On Doctor's Mine • Aug 22, 2025
From the beginning, these series gave me two different vibes. 1. The first - Another generic university mechanic-doctor Bl, 2. The second can be summarised with another bl The Effect. I swear, this reminded me of The Effect from the beginning. We will see what the creators do with the next episodes, but to me, it seems like a lost cause. One more thing, I don't know who decides about the music that comes with the end credits, but when your episode ends dramatically with a serious topic, which can be triggering to some people, and all that, you should change the music because it felt extremely inappropriate after the ending.
2 3