Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 35 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: January 10
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 7, 2020
Replying to Kumamonwakawaiidesu • Jun 1, 2025
Yes, he is afraid but perhaps it is part of the dynamic of their relationship. Paythai is Ramils "slave", so it…
We will see. It can be a little of everything. It is just too early to be sure.
4 0
Replying to Kumamonwakawaiidesu • Jun 1, 2025
Yes, he is afraid but perhaps it is part of the dynamic of their relationship. Paythai is Ramils "slave", so it…
I saw it as their kink, too. At least for now, it looked consensual, especially after last week, when Ramil showed visible worry about Paythai.
7 1
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 30, 2025
Good drama, I recommend. My only wish would have been for another episode, so that it could have had time to wrap up nicely and not rush it like it is now.
2 0
Replying to Heilin • May 29, 2025
You are probably right as Kaonah is now paired with Max.
Yes, I just saw that the filming has already started. Wow, I thought it would be canceled. Someone should change the cast
0 1
On My Golden Blood • May 29, 2025
It died in the last two episodes. While it wasn't the best series, it was watchable. What I am going to say is that so far, I haven't watched an asian series about vampires that I truly enjoy. This was one of the better ones, and sooo hope that Revamp is better. My biggest problem with the series is the Tonkla thing and how it didn't go anywhere. Why cast an actor who is very liked for a role that anyone could do, and make it seem like Neo and Mond may be a second couple. That was annoying. Speaking of annoying Tong for half of the series while Mark was veeery sleepy. I like Joss and Gawin, and I hope their next project shows the full potential they have.
7 0
Replying to Nyah • May 15, 2025
Title Eye Contact
It's low-key giving 2019-2021 type of Bl and I'm here for it
You are reading my mind. I was just going to say that this Bl feels like it was made in 2019.
2 0
On Perfect 10 Liners • Apr 7, 2025
It is such a comfort series; you get used to it. Now, I don't know what I will do every Sunday without it. I just wanted it to continue with new couples and plotlines. Is it a masterpiece? No, but it is quite an enjoyable watch. And I have to mention the surprise pairing of Santa and Perth and how well they worked together. There was a moment that even got me a little teary. Good job GMMTV with that couple.
5 0
Replying to loubug1012 • Mar 15, 2025
GIRL! They were soooooo short! I nearly fell out of my chair laughing at how high the trouser hem was. They really…
Hahahaha I think the ass shot is to blame that more people didn't notice. He looks sexy when he gets in the car then he gets off it and we have a 10-year-old wearing 8-year-old pants. Way to destroy the fantasy of a sexy vamp.
0 1
Replying to Purnima Ninzz • Mar 14, 2025
I can't understand if the pilot is so good .. almost everyone hoping it to be aired. The cast and story look promising…
From what I remember it was money. The company couldn't afford to make it and they overstretched themselves with the cast as well. But I am not sure. I remember one of the actors had said that the how thing was some sort of scam or something and that he hadn't heard from them in a long time. And that was way back when. But don't quote me on that I am not 100% sure. Basically, reverse KinnPorche.
9 1
On My Golden Blood • Mar 14, 2025
Ok start. Both Gawin and Joss looked good. My only complaint is - can we please give Joss pants that fit, please? The ones he was wearing were wayyy too short.
3 6
Replying to Drih • Mar 10, 2025
Good show despite Mame’s terrible writing… honestly, I think they fixed what they could, but the novel itself…
You are right. For the most part, they made everything better. Novel Cir was a gaslighting stocker, but his character was improved in the series. My only regret is that they didn't change the mother issue, that was the biggest part of the book that annoyed me
2 1
Replying to NLE • Mar 8, 2025
Is this Taiwan or China? I thought China banned BL?
It is Chinese but it aired in Taiwan or something like that. From what I gathered the Chinese companies are trying to use loopholes so they can make BLS again. Same as Meet You at the Blossom that one's on paper Thai but it is actually Chinese.
15 0
Replying to Seluna • Mar 6, 2025
I've never watched Hidden Love so I have a question. is this before HL? cuz Sang Yan's sister looks so young here…
Hidden Love starts when the heroine is a girl and Sang Yan is a college student. Then, there is a time skip when the female lead is in high school and then college. Technically, this takes place in the second part of that story while everything is happening with the sister at college. Actually, the wedding they go to in episode 22 is part of Hidden Love as well.
2 0
On Impression of Youth • Mar 6, 2025
Too rushed and like everyone is saying the student lead was annoying. The second couple had so much potential way more than the leads but it was wasted. It is not that bad of a series but there are way better ones coming out of Taiwan. The best part of it however was the Marcus Chang cameo
2 0
Replying to LoveTine • Mar 3, 2025
Such a pity too, it was so destructive I was curious how it would end. I've seen mafia angles with gay leads in…
The Heart Killers surprised me with its quality. I wasn't expecting it, and I loved it. It's definitely one of my favorite Bls in any genre.
0 0
Replying to Meera • Feb 23, 2025
Title Fourever You
It's 1 series with 3 stories, like Perfect 10 liners
I don't think so. They have tree-separate trailers with tree-separate names. I think they are their own series.
2 1
On Cat Man • Feb 16, 2025
Title Cat Man
So this is basically the Ja/First episode of Close Friend. It is the same thing but a little shorter.
1 1
Replying to Sunbath12 • Jan 24, 2025
Title Flourished Peony Spoiler
Regarding Liu Chang: I see the birth of a villain lol
I think the turning point was one of their last encounters on a bridge when she told him he needed to find himself and become a person and rather than turn his life around and look inside himself, he became what we saw. He is an interesting character because he is very realistic. Someone who thinks very highly of himself of his morals puts unfeasible idealistic qualities in everyone around him. When they invariably disappoint him he is the victim and it is always someone else fault. Sorry, I hate this type of person but it does make for a good villain.
2 0