News
Replying to bangtaneki • 1 day ago
Title Summer Strike
how is it a comfort drama but also ?? please explain i’m so confused 😂
Have you watched it all? Don’t want to spoil
0 0
Replying to Lanyaa • 4 days ago
Title Irreplaceable
Dude's face lmao, he was mentally replaying best moments in his life as if in his deathbed (ToT)
😅😭
1 0
Replying to twinty • 4 days ago
Title Irreplaceable
Who is the sml?
oh ok so shouldnt refer to him as that? I mean he is interested in her
1 1
Replying to joetoca • 4 days ago
Title Irreplaceable
well FLs date was painful for the ML ... but he asked for it ...
He did indeed
4 0
Replying to 15978674 • 4 days ago
Title Irreplaceable
i hope ML is the one that bought the apartment 😭
I hope so too 🤞
2 0
On Irreplaceable • 4 days ago
Title Irreplaceable
still a solid 10 for me so far but damn ML a bit toxic. Liking 2ML a bit more lol
6 9
On Irreplaceable • 4 days ago
Title Irreplaceable
I swear every time she go touch that wall I cry 😭🥺
6 12
Replying to TheBlossomReview • 6 days ago
Title Kidnap Game
Yes! 😊 You can watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEtfhF8WgUE
thank you ☺️
1 0
On Kidnap Game • 7 days ago
Title Kidnap Game
is there a trailer?
1 2
Replying to fujoshisan • 7 days ago
Title Irreplaceable
true...the writing is good so far....nothing feels forced or out of context....everything is developing nicely....so…
agreed! and yes certainly looks like it! so sickening to watch him
2 0
On Irreplaceable • 7 days ago
Title Irreplaceable
loving so far breezing through it so fast
9 3
On Irreplaceable • 8 days ago
Title Irreplaceable
starting this hopefully good I love Zhao Jin Mai dramas!
6 0
On Love in Disguise • 11 days ago
Title Love in Disguise
can’t wait!
6 0
Replying to twinty • 11 days ago
Title Fireworks of My Heart
This is the reason I loved it so much. I felt their love for each other.
when she said “he is my life” 😭😭💔💔
1 0
Replying to Tom • 27 days ago
Title When I Meet the Moon
That's is a rumor and not confirmed.
ahh ok
0 0
On When I Meet the Moon • 27 days ago
Title When I Meet the Moon
is this ever releasing? I thought August?
0 2
On Fireworks of My Heart • Sep 5, 2026
Title Fireworks of My Heart
Wow their chemistry is so good Wang Chu Ran looks so convincingly in love the way she looks at Yang Yang. Their acting is on point!
1 2
On Fireworks of My Heart • Sep 5, 2026
Title Fireworks of My Heart
I love them so much OMG!
1 0
On Fireworks of My Heart • Sep 5, 2026
Title Fireworks of My Heart
Yang Yang so handsome in this and loving Wang Chu Ran too. Beautifully written so far
2 0
On Fireworks of My Heart • Sep 4, 2026
Title Fireworks of My Heart
I am so hooked. This has saved me from my c drama drought
1 0
