News
On Archives: The Nanyang Mystery • Jun 17, 2026
Title Archives: The Nanyang Mystery
Jiang Pei Yao as a main female lead? I think I've only seen her in supporting roles
2 1
On Never-Ending Summer • Jun 17, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
Nice to see lead actors the same age
7 3
Replying to AuntyCandy • Jun 17, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
Episodes are over so fast :( look forward to then all day and boom they’re done. Preview for 22 looks good 👌
and now we’re already over halfway
2 0
On The First Jasmine • Jun 17, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
Episodes are over so fast :( look forward to then all day and boom they’re done. Preview for 22 looks good 👌
6 1
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • Jun 16, 2026
Title Love Has Fireworks
He clearly aims to be an important person 🙄and having a normal wife isn’t for him. FineX whatever, he will…
I'm only on episode 2...
0 0
Replying to AuntyCandy • Jun 16, 2026
Title Love Has Fireworks
Ruohai talks about not wanting to live in a house bought by his father in law but is happy to have a woman buy…
bruh and then she says something similar to him straight after lmao
1 0
On Love Has Fireworks • Jun 16, 2026
Title Love Has Fireworks
Ruohai talks about not wanting to live in a house bought by his father in law but is happy to have a woman buy clothes for him and dress him.... eww
8 3
Replying to Yiro_20 • Jun 16, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
Episode 21-22 Here comes the obsessed and annoying ex 🙄 😒 😑
yeah it’s going to be so annoying… so many new characters being introduced 🙃
0 0
On The First Jasmine • Jun 15, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
a long wait til tomorrow night 🥺 I’m loving the direction we’re headed. It’s nice that MXY is caring and trying to be a solution with YL
9 0
Replying to AuntyCandy • Jun 15, 2026
Title My Dearest Nemesis
want to see if I was too harsh with my 8/10 rating
lol I gave it a 6.5 😭 Thats a heavy dislike from me… maybe I need to give it another shot? 🤷🏽♀️ I have since seen the ML in Love Next Door and found him quite charming in that. Could change my PoV
1 1
Replying to AuntyCandy • Jun 15, 2026
Title My Dearest Nemesis
want to see if I was too harsh with my 8/10 rating
I’ve done it with a couple dramas. Sometimes were at different stages in life and can relate more I guess. I wonder what I rated Something in the Rain
1 0
Replying to Grace • Jun 15, 2026
Title Love Has Fireworks
should be, since its premiering 9:30pm CST and the MDL timer changes it for your time zone
cool ok I only have WeTV atm
0 0
Replying to Grace • Jun 15, 2026
Title Love Has Fireworks
should be, since its premiering 9:30pm CST and the MDL timer changes it for your time zone
premiere time is for WeTV?
0 2
On The First Jasmine • Jun 15, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
excited for the new eps tonight!
2 0
On Love Has Fireworks • Jun 15, 2026
Title Love Has Fireworks
Is the countdown timer right?
0 4
On Teach You a Lesson • Jun 14, 2026
Title Teach You a Lesson
a good watch 9/10
7 0
Replying to honeylemoncha • Jun 14, 2026
Title Ashes to Crown
https://x.com/duduling1018/status/2066007303439134793Q: some describe deng yi and chu zhao’s relationship as…
Is she playing all the boys? lol
2 0
Replying to Basb1301 • Jun 12, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
4hrs? Its already out.
yeah I ended up getting it myself because the show is too good
1 1
Replying to Basb1301 • Jun 12, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
4hrs? Its already out.
you could get it on the WeTV if impatient lol
2 4
On The First Jasmine • Jun 12, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
surely could’ve let her finish her story 😭 I was ready for the tea lol
5 0
