News
Replying to rambler26 • Jun 9, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
Honestly, I don't blame younger Ye Li being fascinated by Mo Xiuyao. If a strikingly handsome man with huge aura…
so much aura!
1 1
On The First Jasmine • Jun 9, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
Cheng Lei and his bath scenes lol
14 3
Replying to Purple Ghost • Jun 9, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
5!!!
oh like PoJ and Shine on Me all released hours after this
0 0
Replying to Purple Ghost • Jun 8, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
5!!!
that's unusual time for dramas to release?
0 2
On The First Jasmine • Jun 8, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
how many hours??
1 5
Replying to Helene • Jun 8, 2026
Title Ashes to Crown
and from some angles in the drama, looks a bit like Yan An👀
ooh I see that
2 0
On Ashes to Crown • Jun 8, 2026
Title Ashes to Crown
in some shots XYL looks a little like Cheng Lei just my 2 cents lol
2 4
Replying to AuntyCandy • Jun 8, 2026
Title Ashes to Crown
ghost or imagination?
thats my thought lol
0 0
Replying to liuliu87 • Jun 8, 2026
Title Ashes to Crown Spoiler
who is the lil kid keep playing chess with deng yi is that the emperor or his imagination?
ghost or imagination?
0 1
On Ashes to Crown • Jun 7, 2026
Title Ashes to Crown
episodes so short :'(
1 0
Replying to Ashborn • Jun 7, 2026
Title Queen of Tears Spoiler
Hi againI just watched 2 episode Can u help me understand thisWhy the fml changed after the marriage I mean why…
yeah it already happened and will be revealed later sorry for spoiling :( didn’t know how much to reveal.
1 0
On Ashes to Crown • Jun 6, 2026
Title Ashes to Crown
watched first 2 episodes 👌
1 0
Replying to Ashborn • Jun 5, 2026
Title Queen of Tears Spoiler
Hi againI just watched 2 episode Can u help me understand thisWhy the fml changed after the marriage I mean why…
but yeah it is frustrating having that 2ML love triangle makes our ML work harder for her
0 2
Replying to Ashborn • Jun 5, 2026
Title Queen of Tears Spoiler
Hi againI just watched 2 episode Can u help me understand thisWhy the fml changed after the marriage I mean why…
They grew distant after a miscarriage so a lot of unspoken emotions there. As they get closer they reignite their love for one another. Second male lead is delusional he has feelings but FL doesn’t.
0 0
On Doctor on the Edge • Jun 2, 2026
Title Doctor on the Edge
Good first episode. Interested to see which way this is going to go
9 0
Replying to irbaz51_161 • Jun 2, 2026
Title The Legend of Kitchen Soldier
THE GRANDMA SCENE WAS SO UNSERIOUS DIDN'T EXPECTED THAT 😭😭😂😂🤣😂😂
It so looked like he wanted to laugh as well lmao
4 1
Replying to just kevin • Jun 2, 2026
Title The Legend of Kitchen Soldier
literally who comes up with these scenes bro 😭 genuinely insane the grandma-
bruh I was legit starting to tear up.... then burst into laughter like wth
6 0
Replying to Ashborn • Jun 1, 2026
Title Queen of Tears Spoiler
Hello can u tell me if the villain guy get exposed/punished in the end? Like was it satisfying?
yes and yes 😂
2 1
On Weak Hero Class 1 • Jun 1, 2026
Title Weak Hero Class 1
kind of in a slump so giving something different a go with this
5 0
Replying to AuntyCandy • May 31, 2026
Title My Dearest Nemesis
want to see if I was too harsh with my 8/10 rating
ok I was a bit harsh with my rating I think because I watched this after First Frost which was top tier for me and nothing could compare but with a fresh mind I'll bump this up to a 9
0 4
