News Replying to devin2521 • Jun 12, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
I just can’t watch dramas with characters like him
yeah ikr and she hasn't told her husband so it's going to get taken the wrong way when he finds out (maybe?)
0 0
Replying to Foxy • Jun 11, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
lol, unfortunately he is very stubborn and difficult to get rid of
ugh such a creep
2 0
On The First Jasmine • Jun 11, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
Preview for episode 10 looks like it's going to be very annoying like can 2ML go away...... also I'm loving the tension between our 2 leads so exciting!
9 5
Replying to AuntyCandy • Jun 11, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
tbh it's $22.99 nzd and that's so expensive in comparison to getting IQIYI express episodes
yeah maybe that's the case
0 0
Replying to AuntyCandy • Jun 11, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
tbh it's $22.99 nzd and that's so expensive in comparison to getting IQIYI express episodes
is it $7 paying via the app? because it's not on the website? I'll check the app
0 2
Replying to AuntyCandy • Jun 11, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
tbh it's $22.99 nzd and that's so expensive in comparison to getting IQIYI express episodes
are you from new zealand also?
0 4
Replying to AuntyCandy • Jun 11, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
tbh it's $22.99 nzd and that's so expensive in comparison to getting IQIYI express episodes
Viki is $12nzd
0 6
Replying to AuntyCandy • Jun 11, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
tbh it's $22.99 nzd and that's so expensive in comparison to getting IQIYI express episodes
viki doesn't have episode 9 like WeTV
0 1
Replying to AuntyCandy • Jun 11, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
Did anyone get the express package on WeTV? is it worth getting one episode extra?
tbh it's $22.99 nzd and that's so expensive in comparison to getting IQIYI express episodes
0 10
On The First Jasmine • Jun 11, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
Did anyone get the express package on WeTV? is it worth getting one episode extra?
0 12
Replying to Shay • Jun 11, 2026
Title Teach You a Lesson
the romance between the second leads feels forced
there's romance?
2 1
On Teach You a Lesson • Jun 11, 2026
Title Teach You a Lesson
what kind of school in episode 2?
1 0
Replying to AuntyCandy • Jun 11, 2026
Title Teach You a Lesson
Episode 1 was so good!
actually it was so sad
2 0
On Teach You a Lesson • Jun 11, 2026
Title Teach You a Lesson
I wish this was an actual thing in schools
4 1
On Teach You a Lesson • Jun 11, 2026
Title Teach You a Lesson
Episode 1 was so good!
2 1
Replying to AuntyCandy • Jun 10, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
True does she not send the letters? Did something happen at Lishan?
do we know that? or will we find out later?
0 0
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 10, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
I might have forgotten the novel. But was she really a man before transmigrating or reincarnation?? I thought…
ahh ok yeah theres not hinting at it yet so was wondering how it would be introduced lol
1 0
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 10, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
I might have forgotten the novel. But was she really a man before transmigrating or reincarnation?? I thought…
wait did I miss something? or will this be revealed later? or maybe not at all?
0 2
Replying to drama-binger • Jun 10, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
WAITTT i think lowk ye li islying on ep 6 wher se told he jin she wrtes letters to turirs at lishan.. bc it show…
True does she not send the letters? Did something happen at Lishan?
0 3
On Ashes to Crown • Jun 10, 2026
Title Ashes to Crown
this is the first drama I've watched with Zhou Yi Ran. He's very handsome in this and has some captivating eyes. I tried to watch WIFTY but didn't get that same vibe? Are historical dramas always very heavy in make up and editing? (not complaining lol) whereas modern dramas not so much?
0 0
