News
Replying to AuntyCandy • May 30, 2026
Title My Dearest Nemesis
rewatching and it's very cute
want to see if I was too harsh with my 8/10 rating
2 5
On My Dearest Nemesis • May 30, 2026
Title My Dearest Nemesis
rewatching and it's very cute
1 6
On Soul Mate • May 30, 2026
Title Soul Mate
kinda reminds me of the love in "summer strike" all about being there not physical intimacy but knowing someone is there for you. I loved this drama and Ok Taec Yeon was especially good in this as well having only seen him really in romance type roles this felt more raw and there was more depth to this role which I enjoyed. Although it may not be everyones cup of tea I recommend trying it
4 0
On Fated Hearts • May 29, 2026
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
I was hoping the Princess and Emperor would have a happy ending I guess he was too much of a bad guy at the start to be saved. At least he died somewhat happy
0 0
On Queen of Tears • May 28, 2026
Title Queen of Tears
finally finished this loved the male and female lead ❤️ touching story and acting all round
2 8
On Dazzling • May 28, 2026
Title Dazzling
I just can't with the hair colours....
2 0
Replying to AuntyCandy • May 28, 2026
Title The Legend of Kitchen Soldier
They're going all out for the taste reactions lol
Lee Sang Yi lol
4 0
On The Legend of Kitchen Soldier • May 28, 2026
Title The Legend of Kitchen Soldier
They're going all out for the taste reactions lol
9 1
On Lee Jun Young • May 28, 2026
Person Lee Jun Young
May I help you was so good and needed more exposure
5 0
On May I Help You? • May 28, 2026
Title May I Help You?
loved this. Very touching ❤️
2 0
Replying to JIEUN • May 26, 2026
Title Melancholia
this was my reminder to never blind watch shows just because it has an actor you like
Was it bad?
0 1
On Youth of May • May 25, 2026
Title Youth of May
will be watching this next
0 0
On 18 Again • May 25, 2026
Title 18 Again
good watch. Impressed with all the actors it’s definitely better than the American movie.
0 0
Replying to My Royal Nemesis • May 23, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis
Replying to deleted comment
I'm keen to know as well
1 0
Replying to Olly • May 23, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis
the wrist kiss 😭😭 that was so damn hotI think this is the first kdrama that has done this 😩 I folded
it was so good. I don't think I've seen that in a drama so it was refreshing
4 0
Replying to Sanoya • May 23, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis
EDIT: I couldn't careless if you disagree with me please abeg, leave me alone. this is my opinion if you don't…
I felt that a bit. I even zoned out a few times and had to go back because I missed what they said. I hope the episodes next week are better
0 0
On 18 Again • May 23, 2026
Title 18 Again
Watching the first episode and Roh Jeong Eui seems to be acting a lot better in this in comparison to her more recent roles. Does it continue to be good?
0 0
On 18 Again • May 23, 2026
Title 18 Again
is it worth watching if already seen the US movie?
0 0
On My Royal Nemesis • May 23, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis Spoiler
Here I was thinking she was going to save him with her old medical knowledge lol
13 1
On My Royal Nemesis • May 23, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis
Cha Se Gye is so handsome!
2 0
