News
Replying to Always High • Apr 24, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
Finally a couple that aren't allergic to communication 🥹❤️
yes she’s so good for him! needs that boost!
6 1
Replying to Souls • Apr 24, 2026
Title Perfect Crown Spoiler
" She is pretty "" Yes she is"🤭Omg
I had to rewatch because that epilogue scene was too cute 🥰😍🥹
4 0
On Perfect Crown • Apr 24, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
enjoying ❤️ good 5th episode.
9 1
On When the Weather Is Fine • Apr 22, 2026
Title When the Weather Is Fine
wish it didn’t have to end 🥺
4 0
On When the Weather Is Fine • Apr 21, 2026
Title When the Weather Is Fine
I did not know Kim Young Dae was in this 😱
3 0
On When the Weather Is Fine • Apr 21, 2026
Title When the Weather Is Fine
watching and enjoying ❤️
2 0
On Fated Hearts • Apr 20, 2026
Title Fated Hearts
I wish I watched this when it was airing
3 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • Apr 20, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
Min jeong U petition to take your glasses off!!🫠🫠..
the glasses look so good though
9 0
Replying to AuntyCandy • Apr 19, 2026
Title Bloodhounds Season 2
all I can say is thank f**k someone used a gun.....
S2 Ep7
0 0
On Bloodhounds Season 2 • Apr 19, 2026
Title Bloodhounds Season 2 Spoiler
all I can say is thank f**k someone used a gun.....
3 1
On Bloodhounds Season 2 • Apr 19, 2026
Title Bloodhounds Season 2
ok I'm stressed.. on Ep 6
1 0
On Bloodhounds Season 2 • Apr 19, 2026
Title Bloodhounds Season 2
funny seeing Ben playing Diego
1 0
On Bloodhounds Season 2 • Apr 19, 2026
Title Bloodhounds Season 2
lol I've watched all the Singles Inferno and I didn't even realise it was DEX... Was like "I know that guy" and had to look it up
0 0
On Bloodhounds Season 2 • Apr 19, 2026
Title Bloodhounds Season 2
Rains eyes so scary in this
0 0
On Bloodhounds Season 2 • Apr 19, 2026
Title Bloodhounds Season 2
bro if anything happens to woojin next season I'm giving a 0 rating lol
2 0
On Bloodhounds Season 2 • Apr 19, 2026
Title Bloodhounds Season 2 Spoiler
pretty frustrating… episode 3 like whhhyyy they go looking for trouble when that cop friend said he would look after things
0 0
On Perfect Crown • Apr 18, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
Loved this weeks episodes. Going to be another tough week awaiting the next two lol
5 0
Replying to 15792942 • Apr 18, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
ep 4 is peak the car scene is so epic
yeah agreed that was tough
4 0
On Perfect Crown • Apr 18, 2026
Title Perfect Crown Spoiler
that slap :'(
5 0
On Boyfriend on Demand • Apr 18, 2026
Title Boyfriend on Demand
Actually ended up loving the drama I cried quite a bit too hit me right in the feels lol
10 0
