News
Replying to Rephaiim • May 13, 2026
Title The Legend of Kitchen Soldier
Not sure what I expected but I'm enjoying it so far. Solo Leveling but with cooking.
I hope solo levelling will be like this
0 3
On My Royal Nemesis • May 12, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis
Enjoying so far. Good first 2 episodes
5 0
Replying to LGiam • May 9, 2026
Person Kim Young Dae
try the forbidden marriage too..
I like forbidden marriage and the FL was good too. She was also great in “Let’s Play Love” such a good drama
0 0
Replying to surheeforever • May 9, 2026
Person Kim Young Dae
the penthouse, no gain no love, dear x
ooh I’ll check that out! I’ve been caught up in so many dramas didn’t even try penthouse yet either
1 0
On Love All Play • May 9, 2026
Title Love All Play
great drama definitely a hidden gem. Amazing cast 10/10 for me
2 0
On Nice to Not Meet You • May 8, 2026
Title Nice to Not Meet You
anyone recommend this?
0 2
On Yumi's Cells Season 3 • May 7, 2026
Title Yumi's Cells Season 3
this was a nice wrap up of the series
7 0
Replying to AuntyCandy • May 3, 2026
Title Filing for Love
not also watching Perfect Crown? not your cup of tea?
fair call
1 0
Replying to MelodiaMaverick • May 3, 2026
Title Filing for Love
After ep4, it’s a sealed deal. This and "Yumi's Cells 3" are the best ongoing dramas right now, though…
not also watching Perfect Crown? not your cup of tea?
1 3
Replying to AuntyCandy • May 3, 2026
Title Moonshine
did you watch Lovely Runner?
nice
1 0
Replying to Celeste • May 2, 2026
Title Moonshine
I only watched this for Woo Seok. He plays an ok character. The rest is quite boring.
did you watch Lovely Runner?
1 2
On If Wishes Could Kill • May 2, 2026
Title If Wishes Could Kill
it was defs an easy watch. Enjoyed it got freaked out so that’s a bonus lol
5 0
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • May 2, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
Marriage contact will be discovered for sure. And it will likely happen when someone breaks in to find The Document…
yeah don’t know why he hasn’t put that in the safe as well. Why just in the side table drawer like what?!?
0 1
On Run On • Apr 30, 2026
Title Run On
Loving the story between Lee Young Hwa and Seo Dan Ah
3 0
On Summer Strike • Apr 28, 2026
Title Summer Strike
ok didn’t realise it was going to be a ktrauma
3 2
On Summer Strike • Apr 28, 2026
Title Summer Strike
this is actually quite beautiful
0 0
On Filing for Love • Apr 27, 2026
Title Filing for Love
loving this so funny
2 0
Replying to ry y • Apr 27, 2026
Title Light to the Night
yup, aired yesterday
nice been a while since I’ve watched Dylan Wang
1 0
On Light to the Night • Apr 27, 2026
Title Light to the Night
this just popped up on Netflix for me is it new?
1 2
Replying to AuntyCandy • Apr 24, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
enjoying ❤️ good 5th episode.
half way through I was like woohoo still 30 mins left then when they were all walking together and he came across the bridge I was like wait a minute this looks like a near end of episode scene….?!? checked the time and sure enough .. the time flew by so quick
13 0
