News
On Road to Success • Jul 5, 2026
Title Road to Success
I feel like a few of the players should be lead roles?
1 2
On Road to Success • Jul 5, 2026
Title Road to Success
Loving so far :) and male lead never seen him anything but he's great
4 0
On Spooky in Love • Jul 3, 2026
Title Spooky in Love
15 days till release? thats so cool only heard about this a couple months ago
2 0
Replying to DewsMelonSeed • Jul 3, 2026
List Most Good-looking Asian Actors
Yall need to clean this list up😭Guys just added well known asian actors and called it a day
I think people can add them if they like them?
0 0
Tae Ho • Jul 3, 2026
List Most Good-looking Asian Actors
my votes (and their position on the leaderboard at this time lol) 3/07/26 - 1st Ryan Cheng (193rd), 2nd Zhang Linghe (47th) 3rd Bai Jingting (103rd)
0 0
On The First Jasmine • Jun 29, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
loved the ending beautifully wrapped up. I was so worried for Feibai too but glad they also had a happy ending too ❤️ Mo Jingli so glad he didn’t kill Duke Hua I was saying to myself oh my god bro is actually beating up a 71 year old… (was he 71 or 81 can’t remember anyway he was old) anyway i was happy with the ending ❤️even shed a year for the young emperor losing his Mum
9 0
On The First Jasmine • Jun 28, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
excited for tonight but not at the same time ❤️🥹
7 0
Replying to DuLayna • Jun 25, 2026
Title Ashes to Crown
He is so fine despite being crazy 🙈
😜😜
1 0
Replying to DuLayna • Jun 25, 2026
Title Ashes to Crown
He is so fine despite being crazy 🙈
he does do mad well 😏
2 2
Replying to moxie720 • Jun 25, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
Poor ye li ep 31I cry for her my heart hurts for her2The divorce sent her into worse conditionHe shouldnt of done…
I thought he knew she was fragile and not of right mind. I wish he was more gentle and understanding :(
3 0
Replying to MarissaDanelle • Jun 25, 2026
Title My Queen, My Rules
Nope most dramas takes a least a year of editing so we won't expect this until between late 2026 or early 2027
ahh ok thank you
0 1
On Ashes to Crown • Jun 25, 2026
Title Ashes to Crown Spoiler
Xie Yanfang so yummy lol that shoe scene episode 22
3 4
On Meet Yourself • Jun 24, 2026
Title Meet Yourself
crying so much episode 1 :'(
1 0
On Meet Yourself • Jun 24, 2026
Title Meet Yourself
watching since was recommended on tiktok
0 0
Replying to Ginoricks • Jun 23, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
🫂🥲
thank you *hugs back* 🫂❤️
1 0
Replying to fujoshisan • Jun 23, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
hope the revenge episodes make you feel better ❤️🩹
Thank you ❤️ *hugs*
0 0
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Jun 23, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
I am so sorry that such thing happened to you. I hope you will feel better soon.As for the previews, it is best…
Thank you so much. ❤️ appreciate your kind words. And you’re right I might have to stop watching the previews. 😂
1 0
Replying to Krystal • Jun 23, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
VIRTUAL HUGS FOR U MDL FRIEND 🫂🫂🫂🫂
Thank you so much for the virtual hugs. 🫂❤️ Sending one right back to you
0 0
Replying to Bangtantoes • Jun 23, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
I’m so sorry for the pain you are going through. This drama will eventually come to an end soon but you will…
Thank you so much for your kind words. ❤️ They genuinely mean a lot to me right now. This drama has definitely been a little escape from everything, and I really appreciate your prayers and support. You take care too as well, much love.
0 0
Replying to Purple Ghost • Jun 23, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
I’m not shedding a tear in sympathy for MXY. I’m shedding a tear for how stupid and heartless he was to his…
it was heartbreaking to see her like that 🥺💔
6 0
