K-Drama
Replying to KDCuties • Jan 9, 2024
Title Love Me, Love My Voice Spoiler
I loved the chemistry between the leads but the FL, who was mature, would suddenly turn into a young child whenever…
In one scene the leads are kissing and then she suddenly needs a nap. In another they are kissing on the bed and she suddenly says she’s hungry. She is 22 years old
4 0
On Love Me, Love My Voice • Jan 9, 2024
Title Love Me, Love My Voice
I loved the chemistry between the leads but the FL, who was mature, would suddenly turn into a young child whenever the leads interacted with each other romantically.
7 1
On Only for Love • Dec 10, 2023
Title Only for Love
I’m on ep 26 and I’m actually happy for the breakup troupe because the main leads kissing scenes were horrific. I’m sure it was the director’s fault. I’m going to struggle to finish this drama.
0 1
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Nov 5, 2023
Title Sweet Games
I hate it when the friend of the FL accepts the request of the ex boyfriend of the FL to help him win her back…
The friend was problematic even in her own relationship.
0 0
Replying to LPA • Nov 3, 2023
Title Scarlet Heart Season 2
I am trying to watch this again on Viki, but it is only showing Chinese subtitles. Does anyone know how to change…
the first 5 minutes aren’t subbed on episode 1 the rest is subbed.
0 0
Replying to KDCuties • Oct 15, 2023
Title Behind Your Touch Spoiler
I don’t know why I finished this drama. It’s one of those that the FL is a complete idiot. Twice times she…
Also vets are doctors too but yet every time she encounters someone needing medical attention she looks dumbfounded. She doesn’t try in the least bit to render aid to help them. Including the person she hid from the killer. She never attempted to set her ankle and try to get themselves to the road.
1 0
On Behind Your Touch • Oct 15, 2023
Title Behind Your Touch Spoiler
I don’t know why I finished this drama. It’s one of those that the FL is a complete idiot. Twice times she had a dying person in her arms and didn’t touch their butt to see the killer. She just made idiotic decisions time and again. The killer was after her and another person who broke her ankle, she hides the person then catches a bus back to the town, then runs all the way to the police station to tell the cop she hide the person. I give you one guess if the person survived. I really should have dropped this after ep 4.
7 2
Replying to new_year • Aug 29, 2023
Title Exclusive Fairytale
Damn that friend of his, A'Sha or something... he's always getting in the way of their romance lolWhy is he even…
I’m really starting to hate the trope of the friends getting in the way or causing misunderstandings
0 0
Replying to new_year • Aug 29, 2023
Title Exclusive Fairytale
Damn that friend of his, A'Sha or something... he's always getting in the way of their romance lolWhy is he even…
I’m really starting to hate that troupe of the friends get in the way or causing misunderstandings.
1 1
Replying to alcam • Jun 27, 2023
Title A Date with the Future
How is the dog training in this? Is it at least a little bit accurate? Are the dogs obese like in most asian dramas?
I didn’t like the dog part. It was chaotic and i didn’t likhow they were pulling on the dogs. They were clearly trained to hit the mark but not to act along side people. It was a bit rough for me to watch.
1 0
On Oh! My Emperor Season 2 • May 1, 2023
Title Oh! My Emperor Season 2
I'm not sure why I decided to finish this drama, I don't always like the FL lead especially in silly roles. The product placement face masks was over the top and drove me crazy. I honestly fast forwarded through most of the drawn out scenes in the 2nd half.
5 0
On Choice Husband • Mar 24, 2023
Title Choice Husband Spoiler
I'm going to listen to everyone in the comments and drop this show. I stopped on ep 17 when FL listened to a parrot repeat something without context and decided that the ML that she was just all lovey dovely with wanted to kill her and their child. I just know the rest of the episodes would be filled with stupid misunderstandings.
8 0
Replying to Nez • Mar 24, 2023
Title Choice Husband
At what episode does it start going into the toilet?
The final straw for me was in ep 17.
2 1
Replying to skyfleurette • Jan 13, 2023
Title New Life Begins
It’s kinda light on romance. You’ll have to wait until maybe episode 30. If it’s your main focus, you’…
yes I was was disappointed in this drama because of these reasons.
0 0
Replying to Blossoming Jade • Jan 13, 2023
Title New Life Begins
40 episodes! how’s the romance? does it drag or get boring in parts? i really want to watch it after a great…
I don't think the romance is all that great. Most of the time the mains were in scenes with other people. It was so many side stories I felt like it was a couple of short dramas with in the long one. It does drag and it just seems like they make things a big issue when it isn't really a problem. When the leads are together it's cute.
4 1
On Love in Contract • Nov 11, 2022
Title Love in Contract Spoiler
Am I correct that they never revealed who her father was? I thought it was the CEO. And was the FL mom getting back together with the CEO after he tried to have her killed? And what about his wife. I know they never showed her but was it a divorce in there? So many important unanswered questions.
1 3
Replying to tintin92 • Oct 14, 2022
Title Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard Spoiler
does this drama have decent skinship/kiss scenes? not like those you have to wait+20 episodes to see them touching…
The 2nd couple has sex and the main couple has hugs and a few cheek pecks.
4 1
On Carter • Aug 19, 2022
Title Carter
This movie was shot like the director got an expensive drone for Christmas and decided to make a movie to show it off. The story wasn't too bad but you can't get passed the camera work. Like during a car chase scene the camera is showing the under carriage of the cars for a long moment. Like why? Anyway, I can never get these 2 hr and 13 mins back of my life. Save yourself and don't watch.
6 0
On Dr. Romantic • Aug 10, 2022
Title Dr. Romantic Spoiler
I started off really liking this drama and then it just became ridiculous how they discussed patients' information in the middle of the ER where everyone could hear. Is there nothing like HIPPA laws in Korea? In every surgery blood shot out and across someone's face without a care in the world. Even had the Drs walking around with it still there. But then they toss in that AIDS storyline , for what reason I don't know, and suddenly all the medical staff is afraid of getting blood on them. And before putting the AIDS patient under, they are standing around talking about safety protocols and how they are going to throw everything out. Did the writers not have any medical advisors? Anyway, the last two episodes seem like the writers just gave up and they just toss things together.
1 0
Replying to nev • Aug 4, 2022
Title Watcher
worth watching?
It didn't get good until ep 10, if you can hang on that long it's good enough to watch.
1 1
