Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 4, 2020
Replying to NelfDrama • Jul 15, 2022
Title Fall in Love
Binge watching with a lot of skip. Quite interesting story line. skip the whole story of second couple i know…
She wore that first outfit 3 days in a row. I'm like you're rich and always shopping but you don't have other clothes and did you even bathe.
4 1
Replying to Last Empress • Apr 15, 2022
Title Boss & Me
Chinese ppl don't think this way They don't have any prejudices abt race
I can't believe you typed that. Just about EVERY CDrama has anti-blackness and fatphobia as their trope. They literally go out their way to portray Black people in a negative light and it's not needed because you know...they are a homogeneous society. I like the CDrama love stories but the racism always ruins it.
10 1
On Cute Programmer • Mar 23, 2022
To @Lovely

This is why I often have to stop watching CDramas. And I won't want KDramas earlier than 2015 because they have a lot of micro aggressions too. Chinese people aren't stupid. Just about all their plotlines have fatphobia and colorism. And we won't talk about the innocent, tiny female leads with the extremely tall male leads that border on pedophilia. I saw clips of this drama on youtube but I think I will skip it. Thank you for the heads up about the Black face.
6 0
On Now, We Are Breaking Up • Nov 28, 2021
I really should stop watching this drama but I still have trouble quitting. While there are a lot of issues with this drama as mentioned in comments below my problem is with the ageism. These people are supposed to be in their mid to late 30s and they are acting like they are in their 50s and their life is over. Like you are just getting started and they are established in their fields but somehow life is just awful.
8 0
On Lucky Romance • Nov 5, 2021
Title Lucky Romance Spoiler
Once you get pass a tech genius being hacked not once but twice it's not a bad story, but like someone said, it starts to drag around ep 12 and could have been a shorter drama.
0 0
On Squid Game • Oct 6, 2021
Title Squid Game Spoiler
Am I the only one that noticed all 6 games were painted on the walls of the room the slept in?
5 2
Replying to naila • Sep 2, 2021
Title Sweet Teeth
was enjoying this even though it's kinda slow burn and thought about watching the last 4 eps even though i kinda…
Thank you for posting this. I limit watching Cdramas because of the anti Blackness and fat shaming.
4 1
Replying to Carulhein • Aug 17, 2021
I really wanted to like this because I've loved all the actors in different roles. And up until round about the…
I agree with you except for one part. Gae Dong did love Soo and explained to him that he was family, but he wanted more. And from her understanding of his explanation of love and she agreed to marry him. Not once was there a scene where he Soo made her heart flutter like Hoon. Only after growing feelings for Hoon did she understand the difference and she was honest with both men about it. And I definitely agree with you about Do Joon. He could have done better.
6 0
TalkingWithYou • Jul 17, 2021
Yes I also noticed the microaggressions in S2 but still managed to enjoy the show. I don't like S3 and have no clue as to why they made it to begin with. I'm only finishing because I've come this far but it hasn't gotten any better.
1 1
Replying to KenshinKaoru • Jun 5, 2021
Title Imitation Spoiler
Interesting observation..I was wondering if the CEO of the company (for Shax) is behind the death of the girlfriend.…
I'm hoping no one steals the bag from the car while because he left it in sight when he say Ma Ha walking up the stairs.
1 0
Replying to Moonstruck • May 21, 2021
Title Mouse Spoiler
The child that was beaten under the bridge that Bareum as a kid passed by and ignored. Was that YoHan? Did they…
yes YH saved her but it was two different children
0 1
Replying to Moonstruck • May 20, 2021
Title Mouse Spoiler
The child that was beaten under the bridge that Bareum as a kid passed by and ignored. Was that YoHan? Did they…
No, it wasn't Oh Bong Yi. It was another kid . Bareum later saw it on the news that that child died and he still didn't care.
0 7
On Mouse • May 20, 2021
Title Mouse
Viki has it ending at 21 episodes but MDL says 20....who's right
1 1
Replying to sweetice_tea • May 17, 2021
I think this would be a very good show to binge. Those who are waiting for all the episodes to be released you…
I tried to wait but IG kept sending me clips and I couldn't ignore it.
1 0
Replying to Xavier Ng • May 10, 2021
Title Law School Spoiler
can someone explain to me why Yeong Chang wants Ye Seul to lie for him that Prof Yang poured meth into Seo's drink.…
Kang Dan is the one who came up with the law that Assemblyman Go took credit for about drunk people getting off by saying they can't remember what they did while drinking. Prof. Yang knows that and that's why Go and Yang have beef. Go's son is a jack--- and wanted to help his father.
2 1
Replying to PellMell • May 2, 2021
Title Mouse: The Predator Spoiler
Because when he (the priest) was talking to Moo Chi on camera there was a laptop in front of him showing Han Kook…
PD was kidnapped by the Head Hunter and actually stayed with him for a while and assisted with kidnappings and the surgeries. Because of this she never went home, but she kept visiting her mom (the lady that kept trying to kill herself) and dad (the old cop). It seems she also ran into Ba Reaum when he was younger.
1 1