K-Drama
On Shine on Me • Feb 18, 2026
Title Shine on Me
I really enjoyed the first half. it is a slow burn but the characters for the most part are interesting. The middle started to drag because the focus became more about the tech and medical stuff. Honestly, had they just focused on the storylines it would have been a 9 for me. So many interesting characters things but the focus was on company dynamics. I’m going to put the spoilers of the skinship in another comment. It’s a decent drama I don’t regret watching it to the end.
2 1
On Doctor John • Jan 29, 2026
Title Doctor John
I would have rated it higher if the FL wasn’t crying in just about every scene she was in. The ending was very lackluster too
1 0
Replying to Violek4 • Jan 16, 2026
Title Your Sensibility My Destiny
The comedy drama is excellent, you have to be able to understand it. This drama was praised by critics and considered…
Wow I guess the critics are always right. I understood the drama and still found it boring. It’s ok to agree to disagree about whether it was funny and excellent. It started off great but TO ME became boring. 🙄
0 0
Replying to Nabi85 • Jan 14, 2026
Title The Murky Stream
It was a lot better than I expected according to the surprisingly low rating. This is an 8/10 for me. So if you…
ok so I’m not the only one bothered by the dirt. lol
1 1
Replying to StacyO • Jan 13, 2026
Title My Boss
This is what I don’t get in these Chinese Modern Romance workplace drama. The ML is always dressed in a fitted…
I just forced myself to finish the drama and the last scene is ridiculous. Did they run out of wardrobe budget? Like most of the FL are petite with a certain type of body shape, how do they not have better wardrobes? I’ve seen the same suit used in five different CDramas. They couldn’t find her a better outfit to end the drama with?
2 2
Replying to ferdusali • Jan 6, 2026
Title Fight for Love
literally I am on 32 and I stopped watching I am trying to convince myself to watch but I can’t
Honestly I wouldn’t force myself. it only gets worse and more boring. It’s like they completely forgot what the drama is supposed to be about. Save yourself.
1 0
On Fight for Love • Jan 5, 2026
Title Fight for Love
I’m on episode 35 and I’m tired of forcing myself to finish this drama. I enjoyed it up to the early ep 20 something. I stayed this long to see the male lead’s cute facial expressions. I’m no longer interested in any of the couples. This really could have been a 30 episode drama.
2 2
Replying to KDCuties • Jan 5, 2026
Title Dawn Amidst Hidden Clouds Spoiler
It’s an OE and it sucked.
who knows if he dies. The way it ended implies he appears before her but you don’t know if it’s really him. So that’s what ticked me off about the ending. For all of that they could at least let us know if he survived.
2 0
On Fight for Love • Dec 29, 2025
Title Fight for Love
The editing of this drama makes it confusing at times. They have conversations about scenes that either haven’t happened yet or they will not show. Otherwise, the drama so far (ep 20) isn’t so bad.
0 0
Replying to meowmays • Oct 12, 2025
Title Coffee Prince
Thank goodness they kept mentioning she was 24, because that girl acted like a full-on toddler half the time.
She acted like she was 16 and he 24. And at the end when they hired the new girl she said she was 24, while standing there with pigtails looking all of 16. just creepy
1 0
On The Blooms at Ruyi Pavilion • Oct 5, 2025
Title The Blooms at Ruyi Pavilion
If you enjoy the clever FL but always making the wrong decisions and need to be saved troupe then this is the drama for you. All but one female character is smart and/or clever but makes bad decisions. The not so bright one is annoying and will make you mute the drama whenever she is on the screen. Needless to say I’m not a fan of this troupe and only finished it because the last straw happened so late in the drama. How is this drama rated so high?
3 0
On Legend of the Female General • Sep 4, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General Spoiler
The FL gets run through with a sword no less than two time, falls off a cliff once (thank god she keeps her memory), blinded twice and fought at least three guys the size of a mountain and lived. The 2nd ML bodyguard/ maid gets lightly stabbed in the shoulder and dies within minutes. Make it make sense.
8 1
Replying to Baiyinghua1995 • Aug 4, 2025
Title The Princess's Gambit
What do you mean? The cinematography is beautiful. The angle and close up are also good.
The way when something would happen and you wouldn’t see how the characters got out of it. it would cut to another scene just so they can show how it got there through a flashback or something. And trying to end the episodes on cliffhangers that you could easily figure out. I didnt like the angles of shots too. And while the 3rd and 4th princes were played by two different actors, they were easily confused and didn’t help my desire to continue.
2 1
On The Princess's Gambit • Aug 2, 2025
Title The Princess's Gambit
I dropped it at at ep 24 but I should have dropped it sooner. Like at the cliff scene. I honestly didn’t care what happened to any of the characters at that point and I realized I was just using the drama as background noise. the edits were awful too.
6 11
Replying to basicquestion1 • Jul 13, 2025
Title Dawn Amidst Hidden Clouds Spoiler
This looks good. Can someone please send a spoiler of the ending. Is it a HE or an open ending? I have a sinking…
It’s an OE and it sucked.
6 4
On You Are My Glory • Jul 6, 2025
Title You Are My Glory
I don’t understand the hype of this dramas. It’s mostly about the ML job and the country’s race to the top. The leads have a lot of chemistry but not a lot of screen time together.
3 2
Replying to Alexasopretty • Jun 22, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
That's what makes it funny.
I agree it’s funny but I didn’t realize it is an actual running joke. I’m glad he’s in on it.
1 0
On The Prisoner of Beauty • Jun 21, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Is it a running joke in CDramas to cast Peter Ho as a young handsome man?
6 6
Replying to Kdramafannn91 • Jun 8, 2025
Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju
We never found out how Woo sang found a phone booth and time travelled to become sang ah’s older brother. Never…
I agree with everything said above. I think the reason Man Eun wasn’t written with a biological child was that would link her too her husband and it would be really weird why he never came back even for his only child. Meaning he couldn’t be the good guy married to the Japanese lady.
1 0
On Desperate Mrs. Seonju • Jun 1, 2025
Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju
I’m watching so far by ffwd every character is annoying except for the 3 children. It’s funny that the children aren’t written as annoying because most of the time they are. I’m on episode 37 and not sure if I will finish.
1 2
