Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 4, 2020
On The Early Spring • 10 days ago
I know most people won’t agree with me but I felt like both the ML and FL were red flags. Yes they had chemistry but communication was very lacking.
13 24
On Where Stars Land • 19 days ago
OMG the dramatic pauses every time something happened was ridiculous. And it was like they would forget they had technology. They couldn’t find something but never looked at the CCTV and instead of using the radio and cellphone in her hand she ran for help in one scene. I finished this drama to get the answer to one question and it turned out to be a major plot hole.
1 0
Replying to yuenico • 19 days ago
Title Where Stars Land Spoiler
Like "why didn't they show his face a the end?","if the treatment is that easy then why didn't he…
I had all the same questions. so many plots without conclusions. but I can answer one question …her secret was that she was adopted. from what guess from watching so many KDramas it’s a big deal about being adopted.
0 0
Replying to Char • 19 days ago
On episode 8...how is the baby Korean? Am I missing something? lool.
I thought the same thing.
1 0
Replying to KDCuties • Aug 8, 2026
Title Agent Kim Reactivated Spoiler
I have a question that I haven’t seen mentioned in any of the comments. I’ll put it under a spoiler.
I think Agent Kim is the older brother of the N Korean spy sent to take him out. Am I the only one thinking this?
3 2
On ABO Desire • Aug 4, 2026
Title ABO Desire
I really enjoyed this drama. I wasn’t familiar with the Omegaverse but now I’m intrigued. I would haven’t rated it a 10 except for the ending was rushed, a 9 it is. The 7.8 score this drama is currently at is crazy.
15 1
Replying to KDCuties • Jul 26, 2026
This was one of my first KDramas I watched in 2019 and I decided to give it a rewatch because I love the main…
The only person who didn’t have a dead relative or was abused/ abandoned by a child immediate family member was the Cook. I don’t count the dojo partner because he was only in like two episodes.
1 0
On Cinderella and the Four Knights • Jul 26, 2026
This was one of my first KDramas I watched in 2019 and I decided to give it a rewatch because I love the main ost song. Honestly, this entire drama is trauma bonding after trauma bonding. It’s really not enough cute parts to make me recommend. I won’t change my rating because I didn’t know better when I started out.
1 1
Replying to LotusFlower • Jun 23, 2026
Title A Splendid Match Spoiler
I love the ML’s character. Although he’s calm, smart, and strategic, a major plot hole is how a civil court…
He was pretending to be Ye Xian during that last battle. That’s why he was wearing a mask for a little while.
1 1
Replying to KDCuties • May 24, 2026
Title My Wonderful Life Spoiler
I have a question about a plot line. I will put it under spoilers just in case.
I somehow missed the reason for the babies to be switched at birth. can someone fill me in please.
0 0
On Glory • Apr 20, 2026
Title Glory
I really want to enjoy this drama but there are so many names and faces to make out…I often get people mixed up. I’m only on episode 5 so I hope it gets better.
1 0
Replying to sruthisetti • Apr 11, 2026
Title Blossom
People keep calling Blossom overrated—yeah, sure, let’s go with that.Of course it’s “overrated” because…
I rewatched the drama because I so many bad reviews popping up and I had scored the drama high. I stand by my original score of 9/10. I enjoy intelligent FL and green flag ML. They worked well together.
4 1
Replying to Blue • Apr 11, 2026
same for me.. i'm skipping a lot of scenes. i feel no chemistry between the leads but still i ll finish it just…
I kept watching because the reviews were so raving. I kept going what am I missing. I literally finished my 2nd rewatch of Blossom before I finished my first and watch of this drama. I didn’t feel the chemistry between the leads either
0 2
On Love in the Clouds • Apr 10, 2026
I really don’t understand the hype around this drama. It was so long I forgot about the main plot but I figured it out everything before it happened. It was just so drawn out
5 8
Replying to Wellimjusthere • Mar 27, 2026
What’re your thoughts on the breakup and what led up to it? How did you feel about their reconciliation? I first…
He was wrong for not telling her he wasn’t going but also up until that point almost everything she did was related to him. They needed the break to mature.
1 1
Replying to KDCuties • Feb 18, 2026
Title Shine on Me Spoiler
I really enjoyed the first half. it is a slow burn but the characters for the most part are interesting. The middle…
ep 26 a forehead kiss
ep 27 finally an actual kiss
ep 31 implied adult activities
0 0