Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 4, 2020
On Rainkissed Fate • May 30, 2025
If I was rating just based on leads chemistry and skinship this drama would be a 10. But there are certain cliché that go with watching CDrama shorts that just grinds my gears. The baseless miscommunications and s*xual assaults are not needed in every storyline to move it along.
0 0
Replying to Rafaell • Feb 24, 2025
its her acting, could also be combination of plastic surgery/ and bad acting that her face doesn't move in a way…
I’m not familiar with her work. I’ve only seen the movie version of Love O2O. It’s not a favorite. I agree with everything thing you said. If you notice in her sleeping scenes it looked like she was smiling instead of a relaxed face …it’s the lip filler and Botox so it’s just weird to look at her. Whenever her face supposed to be relaxed it would tighten into that unnatural smile. The one that gave me uncanny valley. I don’t think I will be watching anymore of her dramas. Even if her face was expressive I think her acting is of poor quality.
0 0
Replying to KRULOWASERC • Feb 13, 2025
Criticizing the actress’s look? …..👀 Well, sorry not sorry, but have you really taken a close look at some…
I hadn’t read about her racial background until after your comment. That being said she is only 1/4th white not that it matters to me. Again a person can get lip fillers and Botox but if it’s to the point that your face becomes expressionless and you are an actor, then there is a problem.
2 0
Replying to KRULOWASERC • Feb 12, 2025
Criticizing the actress’s look? …..👀 Well, sorry not sorry, but have you really taken a close look at some…
If what you are voluntarily doing to your face hurts your acting then yes. I can criticize that. Her face is a distraction and she is unable to display proper emotions due to her choice of lip fillers and Botox. She clearly would be just as attractive without them. But with them her acting is subpar.
2 4
On Everlasting Longing • Feb 12, 2025
I’m trying to enjoy this drama but the FL has too much lip filler and her mouth looks strange. she can only express surprise and blank look. As soon as her face relaxes her mouth opens in a weird way. Even in scenes where she’s supposed to be sleeping it looks like she has the uncanny valley expression on her face. The drama is decent but I’m easily creeped out by unnatural facial features. Her face is stuck in a weird smile the entire drama. I enjoyed all other characters.
6 8
Replying to bean317 • Feb 4, 2025
I doubt we will see any real nudity. Naked shoulders and backs maximum with lots of angels and shots from afar.…
The FL barely kisses in any of her dramas so I wouldn’t count on any steamy scenes.
0 0
Replying to 100zzsuzy • Feb 4, 2025
I've never seen a kdrama with Go Ara, is she a good actress?
She can be a good actress but she doesn’t really do skinship. And if she does it’s like one kiss out out 16 episodes even if the drama is listed as romance.
1 0
On The Best Day of My Life • Dec 4, 2024
Title The Best Day of My Life Spoiler
I wanted to at least give it an 8 but I’m tired of the 2nd couple troupe where they get to have a more mature relationship with skin ship while the main couple still act as if they are in middle school. And they the 2nd couple starts doing annoying things to the MC until just about the end of the drama. ridiculous
1 0
Replying to syanahanny • Nov 15, 2024
for me it so fluffy and romantic story but yea its too long eps
That’s all CDramas…unreasonably long with too many side couples.
0 0
Replying to Leon Scott Kennedy • Nov 15, 2024
Title Mr. Plankton Spoiler
Did his mom committed suicide or just an accident?
I got the feeling it was suicide and she was going to take him with her but he stayed home. they showed she was depressed and medicated.
0 0
On Your Sensibility My Destiny • Sep 1, 2024
I know they film in the dead of winter but seeing their breaths in most every scene made me worry about the actors because sometimes the clothes were thin as if it wasn’t cold. In any case, the drama was boring after the first bit and the secondary character were annoying.
3 2
On The Double • Jul 7, 2024
Title The Double Spoiler
I enjoyed the drama but the ending was lackluster. 40 episodes before and on screen kiss and then they are separated. The chemistry was there especially in the drunk scene but again the kiss comes ep 40. Also while it can be considered a HE there is no true reunion scene.
1 1
Replying to Liang Yong Qi • Jul 2, 2024
Person Liang Yong Qi
Replying to deleted comment
this should have been listed as a spoiler
0 0
Replying to MadelineMaureen • Jun 19, 2024
The production's Uno reverse card in the 11th hour because the LEAD actor Choi Jin Hyuk had made a prior engagement(fan…
oh goodness thank you for explaining this. I was questioning those last few episodes.
2 0
Replying to Pixel • Jun 10, 2024
the choice of fl could have been better. she looks too old
And the ML was too short. The height difference was part of the plot especially during the school years.
1 1
Replying to Drama watcher • May 5, 2024
don't watch for romancedon't watch if you hate love triangle ( fl has a boyfriend a third of the drama) don't…
thanks for saving me time.
0 0
Replying to DQLouise • Mar 2, 2024
Is there anywhere to watch this? One of my favourite actors is in it, but my google fu seems to be broken.
Viki
0 1
Replying to MLJH • Jan 31, 2024
Would have given this a 8 or 9 if it had actually had any ROMANCE. Sorry writers you don’t get to call it a…
thank you for saying this. I will drop this drama. The ML is just rude too.
0 0
On My Demon • Jan 31, 2024
Title My Demon Spoiler
I can’t give this drama higher than a 7.5 solely on the grounds of the FL taking a bullet for the ML who is a self healing demon.
4 0
On My Bargain Queen • Jan 17, 2024
I don’t know why I finished this drama. The entire thing could have happened in 10 episodes. I literally ffwd through all non lead scenes together and still knew what was going on and what would happen. Also the real life age gap of the 2nd couple was annoying. Trying to make a 50 yr old seem like he’s in his 30s was off putting.
4 0