Editorials Details
- Last Online: 1 day ago
- Gender: Female
- Location: North Carolina
- Contribution Points: 1,195 LV7
- Roles:
- Join Date: July 23, 2015
- Awards Received:
15
42
3
1
1
1
1
2
2
Editorials
K-Drama
Editorials
15
42
3
1
1
1
1
2
2
While this movie does explore those things at the end it still pissed me off enough that I couldn't give it higher than a 7.5.
Scenes that stood out in this movie : When she was in the bathroom throwing up blood and she asked if she was dying. (I did huge big sobs)
When she crawled to the cabinet and took out the blanket sobbing for her mother and said "Mom" (this totally broke me, I can't even type with out tears welling up in my eyes)
When she hugged her daughter and said her name after she broke up with the guy,
When she said her sons name a couple times out loud.
Well worth the watch.
totally agree with this statement - "but he also has this incredible sweetness that makes viewers *swoon* (I know I did with every smirk)"
of course this is only my interpretation/opinion of it.