Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: North Carolina
  • Contribution Points: 1,195 LV7
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 23, 2015
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award15 Flower Award42 Coin Gift Award3 Drama Bestie Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award1 Emotional Support Viewer1 Sassy Tomato1 Emotional Bandage2 Reply Hugger2
Replying to BL4Ever • Nov 25, 2018
Title The Judgement Spoiler
Wow! This wasn’t even on my radar when I stumbled upon it on Netflix the other day, but am so glad that I decided…
BL4Ever - I think mentioning the suicide is a spoiler. Thanks for mentioning the S series. I've added it to my Netflix list.
1 0
Replying to Yvette • Nov 24, 2018
That Eric is sooo annoying I want to punch him ! and in ep 7 I wanted to slap her too tbh so she would shake herself…
Yvette - he's such a controlling person. I can't stand him!
2 0
Replying to nuritakarai • Oct 24, 2018
Web drama are only showed in the internet and full dramas are showed in tv channels like sbs, mbc etc.
Thank you!
0 0
Replying to HwangEunByul • Sep 29, 2018
its legal and free and subs available on kbsworld youtube channel
I couldn't find it there either.
0 0
Replying to Neaa • Jul 24, 2018
Great article. Thanks for the recs.I’ve seen Wednesday 3.30, Heartbeat love, seventeen and My only love song,…
I'm also looking for La Boum with subs.
2 0
Replying to KellyFlower • Jun 7, 2018
Title Mistress Spoiler
@DreamingKoreanBallad - actually I think that episode was the only episode that had it. Which for me, who thought…
Yes. I think there maybe me some flashbacks of someone sitting on a bed but there is nothing like those first two episodes.
1 0
Replying to DreamingKoreanBallad • Jun 7, 2018
Title Mistress Spoiler
Too bad I had to drop this drama b/c of it's content b/c I really wanted to watch Ji Il Joo :/ - It has too much…
@DreamingKoreanBallad - actually I think that episode was the only episode that had it. Which for me, who thought there would me more that, was a little disappointed. This really is a mystery drama, not a romance or love drama that's for sure. Maybe try the next episode.
2 4
Replying to xXabsintheXx • May 30, 2018
Nice how the end is already mentioned in the summary...
I guess they thought since it's based on a true story they could put that in there. but I do think it's spoiler-ish for us that know nothing about the real story.
11 0
Replying to Elaaf • May 28, 2018
Title Memories of the Sword Spoiler
I'm a bit confused..why the mother lose her eyesight ?
I was confused by this too. since the "Master" stopped her from drinking something and then said " it's forbidden, you could go blind" the next scene we see her blind. I wonder if it's what another poster had said that she tried a forbidden method and that's why...
0 0
Replying to Thondri Kyaw • Mar 22, 2018
Synopsis:The story focuses on a lively and passionate Ru Ge, heir to a big estate, and her entangled love with…
The one they have up now is a total spoiler. I wonder why it hasn't been changed yet.
0 0
Replying to Reina • Feb 17, 2018
Title House of the Disappeared Spoiler
What was written on the paper?
In the original movie it said (Oldest child's name) will kill your son.
0 0
Replying to Rose • Dec 15, 2017
Title Seventeen
I like this one more than Love Playlist. Is it just me???
@Violet - it's not just you. I liked it better too.
0 0