Editorials Details
- Last Online: 1 day ago
- Gender: Female
- Location: North Carolina
- Contribution Points: 1,195 LV7
- Roles:
- Join Date: July 23, 2015
- Awards Received:
15
42
3
1
1
1
1
2
2
Editorials
K-Drama
Editorials
15
42
3
1
1
1
1
2
2
not sure if that is correct.
Other triangles where I rooted for the second lead - Fated To Love You & She Was Pretty.
https://kisskh.at/photos/W3NXD
https://kisskh.at/photos/rO6V7
back to this drama - I do NOT want to see her getting back with her husband. and honestly I would think of some crazy shit to get back at my "friends" who knew.
I've said in several posts that I feel she has better interactions with Lu Ming. They're more natural. I'm not hating on anyone. and I'm certainly not taking the ML's side because I think he's a good looking kid. At this point in the drama (episode 36) I feel he's better off not chasing after her.
I actually like the second half of this drama, Yuan Song's flirting is adorable and feels natural.
"It is obvious that she feels more comfortable with Luming" - Also agree!
I'm only on episode 24 and I really don't see Luming as this super bad guy. I feel bad for YS because I think he got the short end of the stick in that relationship. It's like he was giving his all and she was always embarrassed. A kinda hate her a little bit. In the end she seems really immature.