Editorials Details
- Last Online: 33 minutes ago
- Gender: Female
- Location: North Carolina
- Contribution Points: 1,195 LV7
- Roles:
- Join Date: July 23, 2015
- Awards Received:
15
42
3
1
1
1
1
2
2
Editorials
K-Drama
Editorials
15
42
3
1
1
1
1
2
2
The Flower of Evil is really Baek Man Woo. I just want to slap this guy.
Thanks for putting all that in words!
" “Blossoms would be the third part of In the Mood for Love and 2046,” the director said last year.
Starring Hu Ge, Ma Yili, Kris Wu, and reportedly Xin Zhilei, the project will take two forms: a series (with the pilot directed by Wong Kar-wai), then a feature film directed by Wong Kar-wai, which the production company Jet Tone Films confirms is still in development."
https://thefilmstage.com/first-look-at-wong-kar-wais-decades-spanning-drama-blossoms/
I really want to slap Akiyama. I'm not understanding the point of not being with the person you obviously love because of a deranged person, that by the way, you can not fix, and it's not your job to fix.
I know the ending is "happy" but I'm still mad.
For some reason this gave me a huge visual in my head lol!
I agree they should be. I wonder if they were supposed to "conserve" all his little baby sperm until the right time.
I agree with you tho. Why should the whole cast suffer.
When that first wave hit her and the look on her face was almost surprise but almost like her letting go.