Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 33 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: North Carolina
  • Contribution Points: 1,195 LV7
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 23, 2015
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award15 Flower Award42 Coin Gift Award3 Drama Bestie Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award1 Emotional Support Viewer1 Sassy Tomato1 Emotional Bandage2 Reply Hugger2
Replying to makirollnya • May 4, 2020
I feel like I'm in a toxic relationship with this kdrama lol it makes me go crazy but at the same time I can't…
Same! hahahah
2 0
Replying to rae • May 4, 2020
Title The World of the Married Spoiler
just finished ep 12 and the only thing i have to say really,,,, is tae oh's d*** really that good miss sunwoo,,,,
Maybe he knows how to hit all the right spots....
6 0
Noelle • May 3, 2020
Chen Long will always be General Meng Zhi to me!
Question .... is one of the pictures for Ken Chang a spoiler? I don't think I've seen that drama but it looks like he's got a tragic ending..
0 1
Replying to rae • May 3, 2020
Title The World of the Married Spoiler
im not yet up to the latest episode yet but i just wanna say i was kinda disappointed w how kim yoon ki turned…
I think we all were with that.
0 0
Replying to rae • May 3, 2020
Title The World of the Married Spoiler
im not yet up to the latest episode yet but i just wanna say i was kinda disappointed w how kim yoon ki turned…
I think we all were with that.
1 0
Replying to plumpy • May 1, 2020
Title The Closet
Looks good but does anyone else get the Poltergeist feel to it?
It does have that feel doesn't it! Especially at the end when I hear "Come in children..." sounds a little like Tangina.
0 0
Replying to gashina • Apr 27, 2020
My thoughts after watching episodes 3 and 4: I don't feel any chemistry between the leads at this point but that's…
I also agree with you.
0 0
Replying to hiku • Apr 24, 2020
Title The World of the Married Spoiler
Right? It's almost as if he can't see her being stable/happy without him. What a fucking scumbag
"fucking scumbag" - LOL
This is exactly what I called him!
1 0
Replying to Brad • Apr 24, 2020
After watching the first episode, Kim Hee Ae just doesn't give the same "one step away from a psychopath" vibe…
Brad she ends up with that vibe, keep watching.
6 0
Replying to Paula • Apr 22, 2020
Lol you reminded me that maybe I should update this list someday XD
I just realized I never added Jung in Woon to my own list, sheesh how did that happen?!
1 0
Replying to ayaj • Apr 18, 2020
is it just me or is the scar on the wrong side of his neck?
Yes, this bothered me through out the episode!
0 0
Replying to KellyFlower • Apr 16, 2020
How far in, are you? I was thinking by episode 12 I should know if it's something I'll continue to watch.
ah Okay, thanks for the heads up!
0 0
Replying to kdramasinpajamas • Apr 16, 2020
It is starting a bit slow, but I am reserving my opinion, until all of the main characters in the story, have…
How far in, are you? I was thinking by episode 12 I should know if it's something I'll continue to watch.
0 3
Replying to AnnitsAnn • Apr 16, 2020
Would this be a good watch if I liked Story of Ming Lan?
I loved Story of Ming Lan so I picked this one up. I'm only 2 episodes in so I can't tell from the feel yet.
0 0
Replying to Forever_Shawol • Apr 14, 2020
Title 365: Repeat the Year Spoiler
For anyone who loves this genre of time travel I highly recommend watching Nine: Nine time Travels and Life on…
Yes on NINE:Nine Time Travel! (I hate the word "Uncle" the most.)
I also liked:
Vanishing Time: A Boy Who Returned"
Someday or One Day
Boku dake ga Inai Machi
Meet Me @ 1006
and although there is no character "time traveling" I Highly recommend "Signal" where they are working in two different time lines to figure out cold cases together thru an old walkie.
1 0