Editorials Details
- Last Online: 25 minutes ago
- Gender: Female
- Location: North Carolina
- Contribution Points: 1,195 LV7
- Roles:
- Join Date: July 23, 2015
- Awards Received:
15
42
3
1
1
1
1
2
2
Editorials
K-Drama
Editorials
15
42
3
1
1
1
1
2
2
I enjoyed the cutesy/funny stuff in this. Especially every time she drew her sword out because of anything in the apartment lol.
One of the actresses has some different videos up, it looks like the same storyline maybe but with the other actress in a black costume instead.
https://weibo.com/u/6803902098?ssl_rnd=1609650214.2965&is_all=1
example : episode 18 from timestamp
8:20 to 8:38 (the walking is almost louder than the talking.
10:58ish to about 11:15
Besides the walking sound, I'm enjoying everything else about it.
I enjoy lists like these Thanks!
I also loved The Story of Ming Lan.
Maybe give one of these a try :
Two Lights:Relumino (31 mins)
Seventeen (8 eps, 5 min each)
You Drive Me Crazy ( 4 eps, 35 min each)
Timing : (4eps, 15 min each) This is not your usual romance, it's odd
The Boy Next Door: NOT a romance, but it's small and the situations they end up in made me laugh out loud - (15 eps, 6 mins)
My favorite is Splash Splash LOVE: They put this to 2 episodes lasting 1hr 10 min each instead of smaller ones. If you don't like some silliness in your dramas this one might not be good.
I think every drama fits a certain category for us. This one fits my cute one. When I want "grown up " ones I go to Dear Friends, Children of Nobody, The World of Married, Nirvana in Fire.
It's like when people think Young Adult novels can only be enjoyed by Young Adults, it's not true.
I see Cruel City is on your Favorite list, boy would I love to see Jung Kyung Ho play in a bad arse role like that again.