Editorials Details
- Last Online: 25 minutes ago
- Gender: Female
- Location: North Carolina
- Contribution Points: 1,195 LV7
- Roles:
- Join Date: July 23, 2015
- Awards Received:
15
42
3
1
1
1
1
2
2
Editorials
K-Drama
Editorials
15
42
3
1
1
1
1
2
2
I can't believe it's only 13 episodes.
I'm guessing the "mist" coming from the wooded area that appears when they leave also represents something.
I don't think the word "comical" was completely wrong, but I also think "Theatrical" also fits. There is a point where "grotesque" isn't done quite right and it becomes cheap looking and then turns into "I can't take this serious kind of a thing." But again, it was one character. It's just hard when that one character is there in the beginning, before you really like the drama.
I think your English is great! It is my first language and I have issues with it, so kuddos to you!
I'm looking forward to see how you move along with this since we are almost at the same spot!
I had no problem with the "dog" in fact, that brought back a childhood memory of "the nothing" from The Never Ending Story"
My main problem was definitely with Wen Ruohan.
I'm glad you enjoyed it. I have many dramas and movies I loved but others didn't. I think it's great we all love what we love.
There's something for everyone = )
Some of these characters are very "overly done" to the bit of seeming comical.
I do believe though that I'm finally at the point where the story is heading in the direction where everyone got hooked (I think). So maybe hang in there for about halfway thru. It does seem like a long time for a drama to get you hooked, but there has to be something special to this right?
I'm going to add that I haven't read any spoilers or (big comments/discussions) on this drama so I'm waiting for the "oh that's why" moments.
So many problems. Why would she need to squat with her dress hiked up showing a knee and her legs apart a little looking up at him. Makes me so mad.
Some of the lighter things (that were in the first few episodes): how everything looks like a danger when you've given birth, the need to pee before leaving the hospital, being "prepped" before birth. (I'm so glad they stopped doing that here!)
It also has important things that I feel are still hidden in the pregnancy world they still need to be addressed and supported. I won't mention the spoiler one but can mention the relationship between parents is so big!
If you've given birth I think you'd also enjoy these episodes. Seriously I laughed so hard throughout the first episode!
p.s.
I loved the Snowpiercer reference in episode two!!
about the - " it was hard to understand why her mental state completely collapsed after she left him."
I think the statement she made "He made me feel a ray of hope in infinite darkness, and it felt so warm." kinda describes what we couldn't physically see because it was something inside, like depression that we can not see. Although we couldn't see the joy (like the deep sadness) it was profound for her.
when you find out the first connection they had... it made me cry. It was really touching. Maybe it's also supposed to represent how even though it may be something small we do it might carry further out and have a big impact on some one who needs it.
Can we just give props to Wang Yan Lin. I really liked his character a lot.
this needs to be made into a drama, I think it would do really well.