Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: North Carolina
  • Contribution Points: 1,195 LV7
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 23, 2015
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award15 Flower Award42 Coin Gift Award3 Drama Bestie Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award1 Emotional Support Viewer1 Sassy Tomato1 Emotional Bandage2 Reply Hugger2
Replying to JulyMoon • Oct 7, 2021
Not dramas but movies that are similar in theme are: - Hello Ghost (2010) (South Korean Movie) - A Long Way Down…
Loved Hello Ghost!
2 0
On Lost • Oct 3, 2021
Title Lost Spoiler
The broken teacup scene was so real, her crying.. I could feel it in my chest.
19 0
Replying to JWang • Oct 3, 2021
SDC3 is still my favourite season.
"solo battles between same contestants it’s like watching same clip over n over"
- yes I totally agree. It's because it's the same contestants doing the battles over and over. It would be different if each contestant did a solo battle.
1 1
On Street Dance of China Season 4 • Oct 2, 2021
Episode 8 was not my favorite. Lots of battling, yes exciting, but it felt like it were the same ones battling over and over. I miss seeing the teams work together for stuff.
and you clearly could see morale sinking with two teams.
1 0
Replying to Nauriya • Sep 25, 2021
Title Lost Spoiler
we knew she would say yes, that is the point of story and pinnacle of their relationship. Of course, she was never…
I actually just live in the episode I'm watching so I was expressing the feeling I had at that moment.
0 0
Replying to dreamingsnowflake • Sep 25, 2021
That's not how it works in reality. Well, at least in modern countries that are not the US where they put everyone…
it would sit a lot better if the viewer actually saw her getting the mental help she definitely needs.
2 0
Replying to sapphire • Sep 24, 2021
Title Lost
I think Boo Jung simply wants to be close to him but doesn't know how to accomplish it on her own, so she used…
I hope so too!
0 0
On Lost • Sep 23, 2021
Title Lost Spoiler
Was I the only one during episode 6 saying to the screen "Don't ask her that, don't!" (when he asked about the hotel room) and then I was hoping she wouldn't answer "yes".
That whole scene had me so anxious.
I felt sad because I didn't want Kang Jae to feel like there was no connection between them and she just wants to "use" him, like so many others. I also was sad for Boo Jung.
I really love this very slow but moving drama.
16 4
Replying to vivalf • Sep 22, 2021
Title Promise Cinderella Spoiler
Question tho- why is Akira walking around and not in jail?
Yea , I have the same question. It's the only thing I hated. Having a person with a mental illness that has caused harm to another person and threatens to kill herself just walk away and get her own kinda "happy ending" doesn't feel right.
2 1
Replying to JEAN • Sep 20, 2021
It's another cruel elimination in episode 6. It's a job well done for all the dancers. Also, I prefer this kind…
Yibo was like "Wow, there's no question about who won with them."
5 0
Replying to Becky • Sep 19, 2021
Title Love You Forever Spoiler
Hmmmm if I were still in my teens, this movie might have been at least a 9 for me. But im older and have seen…
The Butterfly Effect (director's cut) tore me up for DAYS! I read Time Traveler's Wife and remember sobbing to myself.
1 1
Replying to Hozrien • Sep 18, 2021
Title Squid Game
Fair warning, in episode 4 there is heavy flashing and flickering of lights from 16:10 to 20:10ish minutes. I…
Thank you for the heads up!
0 1
Replying to Jekkkka • Sep 11, 2021
from viki : "the episodes have been temporarily taken down due to copyright issues and are currently being edited…
I wonder what they are editing out...
0 0
Replying to izzy • Sep 9, 2021
I'm new to jdramas - this is my first proper one, so could any jdrama fans that are also enjoying this recommend…
My favorite J-drama guilty pleasure is - Kuzu no Honkai (Scum's Wish)
Was it great writing? No, but OMG I was addicted to it. So much that I watched the anime and read the manga while waiting for the next episodes to be subbed.
1 0
YellowFox23 • Sep 5, 2021
List OST
Love this list! I have downloaded many of these OSTs!
0 1
YellowFox23 • Sep 5, 2021
I was sobbing out loud during Better Days.
The Beauty Inside is one of my favorite movies. Have you tried Hello Ghost? For some reason, I love stuff that makes me cry. I've also made a list lol.
0 0
Replying to YellowFox23 • Sep 5, 2021
My dumb self just got the meaning of the title. The first thing I though of was Josh Groban's song, but yeah...
HAHA, I actually song the title like the song! (so you are not alone!)
2 0