Editorials Details
- Last Online: 1 hour ago
- Gender: Female
- Location: North Carolina
- Contribution Points: 1,195 LV7
- Roles:
- Join Date: July 23, 2015
- Awards Received:
15
42
3
1
1
1
1
2
2
Editorials
Editorials
K-Drama
15
42
3
1
1
1
1
2
2
What exactly is it that she "knew" and why would he ask her if it changed anything because he "knew". Did it have to do when he walked in and saw them crying over the picture?
To My Star was soo cute.
I tried to watch this a long time ago and thought the dubbing was horrible. I also can't bring myself to try again because I know I'll probably just hate it anyways. Glenn Close did such a good job along with John Malkovich! I sometimes still quote him from this "her officious friend..." or how about "it's beyond my control..."
Did you ever watch Cruel intentions? I guess that was more a modern day version of this one.
One more quote lol -
"When one woman strikes at the heart of another, she seldom misses, and the wound is invariably fatal"
I can just see Glenn wiping off her make up after getting Booed... so good!
That's why I was thinking maybe a piercing.