Editorials Details
- Last Online: 25 minutes ago
- Gender: Female
- Location: North Carolina
- Contribution Points: 1,195 LV7
- Roles:
- Join Date: July 23, 2015
- Awards Received:
15
42
3
1
1
1
1
2
2
Editorials
K-Drama
Editorials
15
42
3
1
1
1
1
2
2
I really appreciate anyone that subs.
Maybe that's why the person added that name?
I also could not stand the mother in law, but by the end and her breaking down and crying at the cremation made me break down in tears. And like you, I was also worried about her father throughout the whole drama.
The tent scene is hands down the sexiest scene I've seen. Him pulling her closer..OMG! Hot!
So about Ryoo Ji Hoon, LOL. While I was watching this I had to go add him as an actor hahaha. I couldn't find any pictures of him on the net at the time so I had to use a screenshot of him from LOST.
But seriously, especially since they already knew about his sister.
YES! this right here!
I tried to add All Of Us Are dead and it's telling me it's already on my list.
I do see a "[Ji Hyeon Ah's boyfriend's mother] (Ep. 7, 11)" and a "[Ji Hyeon Ah's boyfriend] (Ep. 11)" which is why I guess I was confused.
I'm guessing it's the guy that ran away with money(?)