Editorials Details
- Last Online: 1 hour ago
- Gender: Female
- Location: North Carolina
- Contribution Points: 1,195 LV7
- Roles:
- Join Date: July 23, 2015
- Awards Received:
15
42
3
1
1
1
1
2
2
Editorials
Editorials
K-Drama
15
42
3
1
1
1
1
2
2
Really well done.
I suggest not watching the trailer MDL has for it. (Which in my opinion isn't that great and tells too much. )
(I think at one time I made this list for the ones I hadn't seen yet and then it changed to all drama and movies if I'd seen them or not)
I absolutely loved seeing everyone up there dancing with Acky, it was like one big party!
One that I'm especially sad to see leave is Ma Xiaolong , I really love all his pieces.
I didn't know they had been filming this for 5 months, just wow!
- Rochka & Three's "Rush Hour" dance had me smiling from ear to ear.
- I can not believe Huang Xia's face wasn't black and blue after that fall. I was so nervous during the performance remembering how hard he hit during practice.
- the battle - I felt like I was watching 18 minutes of someone bleeding out. That someone being Team Tiger.
- I'll miss seeing Han Yu's smile but feel that it was the right choice. Hate seeing Rochka cry.