Editorials Details
- Last Online: 25 minutes ago
- Gender: Female
- Location: North Carolina
- Contribution Points: 1,195 LV7
- Roles:
- Join Date: July 23, 2015
- Awards Received:
15
42
3
1
1
1
1
2
2
Editorials
K-Drama
Editorials
15
42
3
1
1
1
1
2
2
Enjoyed the sweet stories.. didn't think I would cry as much as I did.
I'm currently watching Arthdal Chronicles Part 1 and Park Hae Joon is in it.. I think he might end up being a good guy (or at least a guy on the good guy side) that I might have to start liking lol.
This one made it to my favorite list.
Still ended up loving it because of the other 12 episodes.
Please, if you are an adult and this stuff happens to you, know it's not normal and it's not ok. Neither is it cute.
Yes, it's a drama, I expect somethings, but turning a character that is supposed to be cute and endearing into someone who is pushy on his wants ruins the drama.
p.s.
and I bet he's probably not very "giving" on certain wants, if we're gonna talk about "adult" things LOL