Editorials
Replying to Miaya • Feb 21, 2020
Title 37 Seconds Spoiler
One aspect that was mention during the interview was that the male character actually filmed way more scenes.…
Yes
0 0
Replying to realdeal • Feb 9, 2020
Title An Incurable Case of Love
Not fan of airhead female lead trope but what makes this drama different is there is a character development and…
I hated that FL. SO much "air" lol
0 0
Replying to Snackle pop • Feb 6, 2020
Title Lucky's First Love Spoiler
My only problem is the wig!!!!
Yes! I find it hard to believe in this day and age this was the best wig they could find. Boo! lol
0 0
Replying to Miaya • Feb 6, 2020
Title 37 Seconds Spoiler
One aspect that was mention during the interview was that the male character actually filmed way more scenes.…
I think you're right. At some point the sister made a comment about Yuma meant everything to the mom. Maybe while the twins were still together she continually favored her and that's why the divorced happened?
0 5
Replying to Miaya • Feb 5, 2020
Title 37 Seconds Spoiler
One aspect that was mention during the interview was that the male character actually filmed way more scenes.…
Did the movie ever mention why the parents had split up the twins? I was afraid I'd missed something.
0 9
Replying to irilight • Feb 3, 2020
Title Tell Me What You Saw
I am not seeing this Drama coming to Netflix. I wonder where MDL got this information.I do see this Drama coming…
I don't see it either.
1 1
Replying to Indigo • Jan 14, 2020
Title Birthday Letter
you can find it now on youtube with eng subs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eQTyKj6yNs
it's being blocked in my country = (
0 0
Replying to iamgeralddd • Dec 8, 2019
Title Zekkyou
SO GOOD. Ono Machiko is outstanding in this role. 9,5/10!
Has this been subbed?
0 1
On What's Your Blood Type? • Dec 2, 2019
Title What's Your Blood Type?
Type "A" with the music!
1 0
Replying to reti • Dec 2, 2019
Title Pegasus Market
Episode 7 was great! I also loved when they mentioned Hotel del Luna and Goblin. :D I'm so sad that this drama…
I laughed so hard when he said "Hotel del Luna"!
3 0
Erin • Dec 1, 2019
Review Junichi
I thought it was two he didn't sleep with?
0 0
Replying to elumia • Nov 11, 2019
Title Junichi
how similar is this to Call Boy?
Although it sounds very similar it's not. It's much more toned down and each episode is a different story with Junichi.
1 0
On City of Fantasy • Nov 7, 2019
Title City of Fantasy
This is on youtube but not subbed in English -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exSXEounTX4
3 0
Replying to KellyFlower • Nov 3, 2019
Title Sweet Revenge
Is this a spoiler??
they have edited the comment.
1 3
On One Fine Week • Nov 3, 2019
Title One Fine Week
Oh, the 3rd episode isn't subbed yet but the rest are. So strange.
0 0
Replying to KellyFlower • Nov 1, 2019
Title Lucky's First Love
I'm wondering if it's a wig.
Thanks for the info! Glad to know I can still spot a bad wig.
0 1
Replying to ohayouhallo • Nov 1, 2019
Title Lucky's First Love
I like this drama but just curious why she never change her hair style for the whole 24 eps
I'm wondering if it's a wig.
0 3
Replying to agape5 • Oct 28, 2019
List Walk walk, Fashion Baby
You missed "Runway Cop". Excellent movie!
Just started my list. I'll add it, Thank you!
0 0
On Family Affair • Oct 6, 2019
Title Family Affair
Trailer: https://youtu.be/uok5PaIY86c
1 0
Replying to Nana8 • Sep 14, 2019
Title Coffee & Vanilla
I was waiting for someone to mention his past too but nobody said anything hahaPs. You should watch "Kuzu no Honkai"…
Yes to Kuzu no Honkai!
1 0

15
42
3
1
1
1
1
2
2