Title: Crossing the Line | Overstepping Boundaries | 逾矩ML: Guo Haojun | 郭昊钧 (Terry Guo)FL: Xue Zi Qi…
I was looking for this drama and another drama kept popping up with the same name. I finally found the right one using actors' names and it was under the name "Transgression"
Allegedly, zheng shuang was stiff in the drama cuz she didn't like yy. I read that she bullied him in a tv show…
I’ve heard that but I doubt it is the reason for the stiffy kiss. The kissing fits how it was described in the book and she played her role very well so the director would have stepped in if it was not the kissing style they wanted.
Okay maybe I made a mistake reading part of the novel, because now the setting in the drama feels just wrong. In the book it was FL who asked for a relationship, and ML who wanted it to be secret. But in the drama it's ML who asks for a relationship and FL wants to keep it a secret. So after they flipped that many things in the drama just don't make sense. It's supposed to be about her struggling because she cant get the relationship she wants from the man she loves, but in the drama it's just her shooting her own foot. This drama is still good in many ways but I feel it would have worked so much better had they kept the original idea.
Thank you comment section! Almost dropped after watching the first ep, but then found here 1) A comment saying it got better around ep 3 2) A comment giving a better YouTube-link as the one listed in "where to watch" did not have English subs
I'm now on ep 5 and the ML is only sulking. In what ep will he start pursuing her? The synopsis in Viki said "After…
Finally finished this out of stubbornness. It was boring for me, but I also dropped dramas like Amidst The Snowstorm Of Love and Love Me Love My Voice which other people enjoy very much.
The romance is the main plot. But it's not fluffy or full of romantic gestures and scenes, as it's more about them slowly untangling the knots in their relationship.
For my fellow My Sunshine/Silent Separation -fans: I just saw a vertical drama where it was obvious that the screenwriter had seen/read this one and took many details from it. It was a nice watch but a basic vertical drama so do not expect too much. If you watch vertical dramas you can find it on iQiyi under the name My Wife And My Child.
I can see you watched a lot of kdramas and cdramas so you probably already have a huge experience but I still…
Thanks! I get it, but I need help trying to screen my huge "plan to watch" list :D Did you watch this and what would you say are the biggest pros or cons? I'm trying to find out if they are something I would mind or not.
Poor reviews and negative comments. However the rating is 8.3. Should I watch or not? I don't need good quality or realistic characters, but stuff needs to happen for me to keep my interest.
They could actually make a great vertical drama from the novel. I'll be waiting for it.
1) A comment saying it got better around ep 3
2) A comment giving a better YouTube-link as the one listed in "where to watch" did not have English subs
It was a nice and quick watch.