Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Feb 20, 2025
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Birthday: September 09
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 11, 2019

Friends

On I Know I Love You • Dec 30, 2023
The OSTs are really good..but sometimes its overused..but i find it funny..like everytime there's a little intense scene, i expect the rock guitar to come in lol..and "julie?" "Truly?" that song too...they're good but now i know which song will come in at those key moments. In some places one song didn't end but suddenly comes the rock guitar. I enjoy it, just found it dorky and funny
7 1
Replying to Vijiya • Dec 28, 2023
Title I Know I Love You Spoiler
I only watch 4 ep on YouTube.. can u plz tell me where can i watch rest ep
Kisskh website
0 0
Replying to jamiseeeee • Dec 27, 2023
Title The Last Immortal Spoiler
why did yuan qi decide to destroy Ningyun shan...was it because of everybody around him asking him to do it? Im…
Its a compromise in my opinion..rather than having her take heavenly thunder..
0 0
Replying to dearlittle1 • Dec 18, 2023
Title Derailment
lol. what is his job anyway 😆 no srsly what is qi lian's job?? i assume he is in the police or some investigation…
I think in first few episodes, he mentioned that he's into investment if iim not wrong
0 0
Replying to Levitate14 • Dec 8, 2023
I don't think it sounds like any of the songs in the ost tbh.
Ikr, but its really sounds good
0 0
Replying to angela • Dec 8, 2023
not me threatening to off myself every episode sorry y'all it's been awhile since we got such a wholesome drama…
I FEEL U ON A SPIRITUAL LEVEL 😭
0 0
Replying to PhantomzK • Dec 7, 2023
Title Night Has Come Spoiler
I feel like the FL has been through this once before and perhaps she was the only survivor of a previous game…
Was thinking the same lol..they show alot of foreshadowing scenes involving FL...it has to be that..too bad if its just a bloop at the end
1 0
Replying to Etoile • Dec 7, 2023
Title Night Has Come Spoiler
Not sure if anyone mentioned this already
I think the girl who "died" in that place has something to do with it..maybe this is a distraction but the FL seeing a girl at the beginning in her dream, then the rumor, then the pool...definitely foreshadowing..what if its is herself lol? Like a loop...
8 1
Replying to Revenant • Jul 23, 2023
Title Revenant Spoiler
Replying to deleted comment
I guess its the sister as she is suspected to possess sanyoung..they had to find her name so i believe she pretends to be possessed so that the grandma will take her name as grandma knows its not mokdan
1 0
Replying to Naenae • Jul 13, 2023
Title Hidden Love
Me :)
Okay ill send you the invite via dm, pls check and join. Thank you :)
1 0
On Hidden Love • Jul 13, 2023
Title Hidden Love
Hello if anyone wants to join a Hidden Love discord server for discussion and appreciation, we have created a server :) Pls dm me if you are interested, I can share the invite.
5 4
Replying to SD1D Enthusiast • Jul 11, 2023
Title Hidden Love
I'm down, let me know if you want me to create the discord or if you're doing it. We could make a subreddit too.
Are you planning to join anytime soon? We are planning to do a rewatch sometime soon
0 0
Replying to Babyrosyzhao • Jul 11, 2023
Title Hidden Love
Count me in!
Are you planning to join anytime soon? We are planning to do a rewatch sometime soon
0 0