Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 22 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 18, 2025
  • Awards Received: Emotional Bandage1
Replying to kaysi_mochi • Apr 20, 2025
Title My Stubborn
Sorn why are u so messy??? also someone explain to me if the first scene even happened or it was a fever dream…
Didn't Sorn asked Jun if he had done the thing with someone else what he has "taught" him? 😅
1 2
Replying to little pillow princess • Apr 18, 2025
Title Top Form
Ruiqi Zhao - Third Person
Definitely! I would say THK has one of the best OST in general! 💜 there are so many gems in it!
0 0
Replying to warrenaa • Apr 17, 2025
Title Top Form
Yes, I noticed the music at the end, a disquiet and restless piece for cello and piano in F sharp minor (I checked…
little pillow princess found the song and commented it under my question. So the credits go to her! It is Ruiqi Zhao -third person. I just typed it in the search function 😅
Here is the link:

https://youtu.be/MCuIX-lnc3Q?si=NyuP6lgw2QnJomiE
1 0
Replying to warrenaa • Apr 17, 2025
Title Top Form
Yes, I noticed the music at the end, a disquiet and restless piece for cello and piano in F sharp minor (I checked…
I found it on youtube and it's at least 1 year old, but it fits the scene perfectly 👍🏻

I would love to play it on the piano! But I'm not good at playing by ear, I need sheets 😪 at least I can listen to this piece now.

Thank you for your help 🤗
0 2
Replying to little pillow princess • Apr 17, 2025
Title Top Form
Ruiqi Zhao - Third Person
Wuhuuu little pillow princess you are here too 😍 you are truly my BL-OST-heroine 😍😘🤗 thank you much! First, the heartkillers and now topform 😊
1 2
On Top Form • Apr 17, 2025
Title Top Form
This episode was really hard to watch and triggered me in many different ways 🙈 but I'm really impressed again of Booms acting! He delivers the emotions so well! I'm really hooked and there are so many open questions in my Head. This series is a pure rollercoaster and I'm happy to have a new series that I'm obsessed with again after the big hole which was left after the heartkillers!

Does anybody know the title of the piano song at the end of this episode when Akin left the car and the credits began? It was so beautiful!
18 8
Replying to blueskywillow • Apr 17, 2025
Title Top Form Spoiler
Ok hear me out … at this point where we left poor Akin, do you think Akin knows he was ra*ped? We as viewers…
Good question. I think he thinks that he was ra*ed because he didn't like Johnny and why would he hook up with him then. Furthermore why would he do this when he has acutally Jin?!
But there is a possibility too that it was consensual (when you can say Something like that for a drunk person) because he can't remember what has happened and even if it's just a small possibility, this will mess up his whole head and rational thoughts.

I think Akin is scared and I imagine this must be a terrible feeling if you can't trust yourself anymore 🙈
4 0
Replying to KDramaTipsy • Apr 3, 2025
Title Top Form
What do I do with these BL boys! First there were simple water showers, then came champagne, then olive oil, and…
Yes, i'm asking myself too what they will bring up in the following episodes, because there are many left. But I think that there will be some social media issues or porblems with the managers similar to War of Y
0 1
Replying to Khushi-123 • Apr 3, 2025
Title Top Form
My thoughts after completing Ep: 041) One of the best nc I have ever seen (it's my most favourite now)2) So much…
5555 I was thinking the same about the carpet 🤣 Save the carpet 🤣

And I thought "Damn there is really a lot of honey in this small honey pot 😅🤭
5 1
Replying to baymax • Apr 1, 2025
Title Leap Day
Yes this is what I feel after watching the series, it gives Final Destination spin-off vibes, since the 6th movie…
Oh, I didn't know that there will be another FD movie this year! I saw the ventilator in the room and I thought all the time "something will happen with this ventilator! Something will happen..." and I was right 😅🙈

Yeah, I think so too that they will be alive because they are the main cast of the series and can't die in the first episode 😅😆 but I'm looking forward to the explanation why they've survived. Maybe you are right with your theory 👍🏻😊
0 1
On Leap Day • Apr 1, 2025
Title Leap Day
I didn't expect such a suspense in a GMMTV series! I'm really hooked! The cinematography is great, the acting too and I'm really looking forqard to how they will resolve the plot 😳 for me it's more like a horror series and I felt like watching Final Destination back then and I only watched the film one time and I'm still afraid to drive behind a truck with trunks 😅

So how will they handle the time? I think the next episodes we will get some flashbacks of the last "birthday-deaths" but right now we are in 2020, so will we get 2024 too? And how will they break the curse?
4 3
Replying to Kumamonwakawaiidesu • Mar 29, 2025
I'm confused like you 😅 they look so similar in the series 🙈
At first in episode 1 it took me some time to get that they are two different persons until they were both in one scene 😅
1 1
Replying to 12101847 • Mar 27, 2025
So is this the one? Can we declare it as BL house of the tops?
It's the same house in "Love in the air" and "between us", too
5 2
Replying to zamperx • Mar 27, 2025
When Hem and Prod are both in the same scene together I can't tell them apart for some reason. I was so confused…
I'm confused like you 😅 they look so similar in the series 🙈
2 3
On Lost in the Woods • Mar 19, 2025
I didn't have high expectations for this series, so I'm really positively surprised by the first episode. The acting isn't cringe, there are no funny sound effects, the OST is nice and the characters are not forcely over the top. And I really appreciate that we get to see more of Thailands beautiful countryside 😍 I'm really looking forward to the next episode.
12 0
Replying to 12101847 • Mar 19, 2025
Is it low or high according to you?
According to other series with the same rating it is too high in my opinion. But i like it so far. But it's not as good as I hoped
2 1
Replying to Kumamonwakawaiidesu • Mar 15, 2025
When he walked to the bathroom and grabbed the towel you can see a patch over the injury at the arm.But I agree,…
I didn't pay attention to it afterwards. Perhaps they have forgotten it in the bathtub 😅 i have to rewatch the scene 😃
1 1
Replying to xuxanxoxo • Mar 15, 2025
Wow, Wang Zhan was no longer limping, and Du Zi's arm injury disappeared. We're halfway through and these four…
When he walked to the bathroom and grabbed the towel you can see a patch over the injury at the arm.

But I agree, their communication is non-existant 😅
3 3
I don't understand why people say they don't watch it because they've seen some spoilers which are not like they want the storyline to happen. Yes, spoilers may influence you but they never tell the whole story and perhaps there will be changes you didn't expect before.

In my opinion, the Special Episode was okay. It was definitely not what I've expected but that is okay for me. I like being surprised. But for me the plot wasn't really well designed... there are so many plotholes and especially the beginning felt so rushed. They wanted too much for one episode. I really liked the series itself but they could have made this special Episode better.


But I really liked that they gave every side character time to shine: the little girl with her speech, the dragon dance of the granny, Tattoo and Aran had their funny and cute little scenes, Hope and Save too and even Nang and Hoy got their special time. I really appreciate this.

And of course YinWar did a great job, too. I felt so sad for Jacks disbelief and mental problems at the end.
4 1