I am really enjoying this series so far. It has all the hallmarks of a classic BL. Folks you love and folks you…
I think it's a kind of taste. Personally I think Pond is the most attractive one in the cast 😃 and I'm not biased xD this is my 2nd series with him and I'm glad to see him in another role because I didn't like his character in Fourever you. There he was too plain and without any depth.
In the end I'm watching a series for the plot or good chemistry of the main actors and so far I liked it. If you can get some hot men on top that's nice 😁
A good start of the series! Even if I'm totally confused 😅 but that might be a problem of my bad memory of faces 🙈 so if you haven't watched the first episode pay attention to all the people around Armin because he meets them in his past, too. I think I have to rewatch the first episode again to get all the connections and relationships between Armin and them in the present and how they were in the past 🙈😅
I really like Ponds acting and his character so far. I didn't like it in Fourever you because he was such a plain character there with no depth.
The first episode has left some questions. So who is Thada? I think he is TD from Armins Fanclub who sent the flower bouquet in the present after Armin has won the award and that he actually would show himself to Armin for the first time but when Armin talked about Charlie, he left. But how does he know Armin? Why did he help him in the past with the voice recorder? Why is he right there when Armin had the car accident? Why is he there when he got poisoned again? Who poisoned him at the party in the past? And who poisoned him in the present? Somehow i think it was Thada... it was some kind of special drug which let him travel back in time 🤔 and what exactly is Thadas job? Why did he watch the dying scene of Armin at the end of the episode? Is he some kind of producer?
So far i really liked the first episode and I'm looking forward to next week 😊
Finally a product placement I can relate to. It's the Singha beer in the park for me! 😁 Joke aside, Pond stole…
Hahaha so true with the nokia battery 🤣
And yes! Somehow Thada knows him already. But how? Somehow I have the feeling that he drugged the old Armin so that he could "survive" the fall and get a reset 🤔
Yes, he is afraid but perhaps it is part of the dynamic of their relationship. Paythai is Ramils "slave", so it…
Yes i agree! Especially the bed scene shows that they could be really lovey dovey and they care for each other 😊 like you said, perhaps Ramil is stressed because of the upcoming competition and the new rivals, so he doesn't act like normal and "uses" their dom-sub-kink in an unusual way.
And you have to always keep in mind that there is no black and white thinking. You can be in a dom-sub relationship which only refers to their sexual interacting or which refers to their whole lofestyle. And you don't have to "live your kink" everytime. There are many nuances.
Yes, he is afraid but perhaps it is part of the dynamic of their relationship. Paythai is Ramils "slave", so it…
Perhaps "afraid" is the wrong word. A submissive one likes to be suppressed and to follow the will of his owner even (or especially) when this is against his own desires because that is what turns them on. So what we have seen here could have been some kind of tension.
Maybe i'm wrong. I only want to say that there are more ways to interprete this scene ^^ that's why I said that I'm curious to learn more about their relationship in the upcoming episodes 😁
Ramil is worse than I thought. Paytai is afraid of him.
Yes, he is afraid but perhaps it is part of the dynamic of their relationship. Paythai is Ramils "slave", so it seems to be at least a dominant-submissive relationship (perhaps the whole BDSM kink), so he likes to be submissive to his master. So perhaps he likes it when Ramil shows this possessive side. I'm looking forward to the next episodes to get a clearer look at their relationship!
What got me thinking was why Wiwat went from denying everything in ep. 6 to admitting everything and offering…
I think it was right after the flashback where Wowat and Kit talked about being a doctor is to rescue lifes. So perhaps he remembered that scene after seeing Kit and said to himself "well i haven't savef the other people they've already lost but i can save this one right now" 🤷🏻♀️
So finally we get more information. I've already thought that the doctor has transmitted the curse to Day and Night by the death of their mothers. So that wasn't a big surprise. But nontheless I'm really looking forward if they could find another escape from the leap day curse! Because that can't be the final answer for the problem!
So now we have a big struggle in morally correct behaviour! You can't answer this question with ethics! I love to see those questions in a drama! It reminds me of spare me your mercy.
Next episode things are going to tension up. Will Night perusade Day? Night is so desperate! But I think Dream would never be okay with such a solution! But will she be awake in time?
There are still some plotholes like where is the driver gone who hit Dream by the car? And why could Kit leave the police station together with Day without further problems? And somehow it seems to be near leap day again when you listen to the professor. He said you only have to "k*ll" the mother of 2 babys next leap day at the right time like it's in a few weeks. But wasn't theor birthday only 2 episodes ago so they actually have to wait 4 more years?
But beside that I really enjoy the series and the acting and atmosphere is great!
I’ve just started Episode 6 and I’m a bit confused.At the end of Episode 5, Jun was dining alone at the restaurant.…
I was so confused too so I went back to ep 5 to check if I've missed something. .. but there wasn't anything 😅 so i had to interprete Sorns accusations. Apperently the café-guy Jom brought Jun back home and Sorn noticed it and got jealous.
I know it’s for the plot but I just disliked how they made the teachers look quite incompetent. I mean, losing…
As a teacher myself I felt the struggle and sympthized with them 😅🙈 but I also felt the love of a teacher for their students while the two were watching the boys having so much fun at the aquarium 😊
I'm not really a fan but I really felt sorry for him in the last scene 🙈 He has made some bad decisions and…
Perhaps Winner didn't want to see the truth so he kept his eyes closed for the brutal reality. He only wanted to get some recognition which he Never got before...
I think it was his shoulder, but that angle... made me think the same thing.😅
I rewatched it too but I can't identify the shoulder... for me it's still his 🍑 😅 perhaps it's my dirty mind which doesn't allow me to see something else 😈 but thank god I'm not alone 🤣
In the end I'm watching a series for the plot or good chemistry of the main actors and so far I liked it. If you can get some hot men on top that's nice 😁
I really like Ponds acting and his character so far. I didn't like it in Fourever you because he was such a plain character there with no depth.
The first episode has left some questions.
So who is Thada? I think he is TD from Armins Fanclub who sent the flower bouquet in the present after Armin has won the award and that he actually would show himself to Armin for the first time but when Armin talked about Charlie, he left.
But how does he know Armin? Why did he help him in the past with the voice recorder? Why is he right there when Armin had the car accident? Why is he there when he got poisoned again? Who poisoned him at the party in the past? And who poisoned him in the present? Somehow i think it was Thada... it was some kind of special drug which let him travel back in time 🤔 and what exactly is Thadas job? Why did he watch the dying scene of Armin at the end of the episode? Is he some kind of producer?
So far i really liked the first episode and I'm looking forward to next week 😊
And yes! Somehow Thada knows him already. But how? Somehow I have the feeling that he drugged the old Armin so that he could "survive" the fall and get a reset 🤔
And you have to always keep in mind that there is no black and white thinking. You can be in a dom-sub relationship which only refers to their sexual interacting or which refers to their whole lofestyle. And you don't have to "live your kink" everytime. There are many nuances.
Maybe i'm wrong. I only want to say that there are more ways to interprete this scene ^^ that's why I said that I'm curious to learn more about their relationship in the upcoming episodes 😁
So now we have a big struggle in morally correct behaviour! You can't answer this question with ethics! I love to see those questions in a drama! It reminds me of spare me your mercy.
Next episode things are going to tension up. Will Night perusade Day? Night is so desperate! But I think Dream would never be okay with such a solution! But will she be awake in time?
There are still some plotholes like where is the driver gone who hit Dream by the car? And why could Kit leave the police station together with Day without further problems?
And somehow it seems to be near leap day again when you listen to the professor. He said you only have to "k*ll" the mother of 2 babys next leap day at the right time like it's in a few weeks. But wasn't theor birthday only 2 episodes ago so they actually have to wait 4 more years?
But beside that I really enjoy the series and the acting and atmosphere is great!
But the transition from ep 5 to 6 wasn't smooth 🙈
That is why I asked 😅
I don't like Charlies character so I don't really feel sorry for him 🙈 I'm looking forward to KentaKim and more PeteChris 😍
But I found Joms reaction really exaggerated 🙈
Yes, Yo is misunderstood but he's a spoiled kid too.