Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 22 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 18, 2025
  • Awards Received: Emotional Bandage1
Replying to Ta_Da • May 23, 2025
this is me too, didn’t get pass episode 3 of season 1 and I’m having fun watching this season
I totally agree with you. I think the first season was ok but I didn't get the hype but I really like the 2nd season.

It seems they have read the critics and learnt from them. I appreciate that the side couples get more time this season and it's not only CharlieBabe all the time.

And I'm so looking forward to the WillyBabe Scene in the shower next week 😍 they have so much chemistry which I never felt with Charlies character...
1 2
On My Sweetheart Jom • May 23, 2025
Title My Sweetheart Jom Spoiler
I must admit I prefered the first episode over the second.
The 2nd episode was too much a lecture of some moral correctness and the story lacks a bit.

Why didn't they speak about their kiss? It might be an accident but they both acted like nothing happened.

Are the "gangsters" who were after Yo really some Minions of Sack? They looked pretty dumb and I think Sack could effort more skilled people.

What has happened to Mix?

Why is Jom so angry, when Yo insulted his father? Does he have a sad past with his own father? Elsewise I can't explain this sudden change of mood of Jom when he attacked Yo on the bed.

I hope it will be better next week.
5 4
On Leap Day • May 20, 2025
Title Leap Day Spoiler
Aaaand another week to wait for next episode 😪

ep. 7 wasn't really satisfying if you've hoped to get some answers 😅 to me it felt nearly as a filler episode because nothing really happened. The whole episode they were only searching for Ozone. BUT!!! this was nontheless an episode full of tension and suspense! It wasn't boring at all and I was sitting at the edge of my seat the whole time! The cinematography is so well done and the story telling is great, paired with the music in the background whoch created an intense atmosphere throughout the whole episode !

What bothered me the most was that the kidnapper told ozone akl the time that he only wants to talk to him but in the end he did anything else but didn't talk 😅 he only told him that his birthday was at leap day too... or did he talk with him but the, didn't show it?

Some more questions:
- was it the curse who closed the doors for Dream in the fire exit? And why did they open after she fell?
- why does the kidnapper wants to talk with Ozone? Why Ozone? Why does he know that Ozone plays a bigger role in this because Ozone actually has nothing to do with leap day.
- like i've already said: why does the kidnapper bond and gag Ozone, he even numbed him? When he only wants to talk to him, he could have done it in the library...
- what is the kidnapper searching for all the time in his appartement?
- why didn't the GPS to tag Ozone didn't work?
- where is the car gone who run Dream over? It wasn't the car of the professor, right?

I'm really enjoying this kind of drama. I hope that GMMTV will go ok with similar projects in the future 😊
4 0
Replying to Kumamonwakawaiidesu • May 8, 2025
Title Leap Day
Hahaha, I got the numbers right from the start and was so confused, when Day mentioned that he read some words…
Hahaha thank you :D I wasn't sure about it because I'm so bad at remembering faces and I thought I was the only one who thought so :D
1 0
Replying to Kumamonwakawaiidesu • May 8, 2025
Title Leap Day
Hahaha, I got the numbers right from the start and was so confused, when Day mentioned that he read some words…
Ah, so you think the doctor really transfered the curse to the babys? But how does this work? So Day & Night must transfer the curse to someone else too? Or is their a possibility to end the curse?
0 1
Replying to Kumamonwakawaiidesu • May 8, 2025
Title Leap Day
Hahaha, I got the numbers right from the start and was so confused, when Day mentioned that he read some words…
Oh yes, when he really is his twin that he's also born at the 29th so he is cursed as well! That makes sense :D

I don't hopt that it is the future Ozone because... well... then he didn't age well within the 2 years difference XD
1 0
Replying to Kumamonwakawaiidesu • May 7, 2025
Title Leap Day
Hahaha, I got the numbers right from the start and was so confused, when Day mentioned that he read some words…
Ah, so you confirmee the time switch. Good to know. Perhaps this is really a series where you have to pay attention to the little details to find the solution. I like that 😊

Somehow the mysterious man reminds me of the professor, only... in a spooky way 😅 perhaps he is his twin brother? And that would explain why he knows somethong about Days birth and has the infos in zhe package 😃

Or am I right, that Day hasn't seen the guy before? When he was in the supermarket with ozone, everytime he looked out, he didn't see him, only the shop owner and Ozone. Perhaps it's a hint that he has really something to do with Day. And when we agree to have a supernatural series, perhaps it's some kind of future ghost related to Day? 🤔
1 9
Replying to redmonkeyqueen • May 7, 2025
Title Leap Day
I am so happy that they figured out the drawing clues! It took me an entire week of staring at those drawings…
Hahaha, I got the numbers right from the start and was so confused, when Day mentioned that he read some words in it 🤣 a friend told me that's perhaps because I'm a teacher and used to unreadable writings of my pupils 🤭

The part with the myterious man and the package got my attention, too. But perhaps it isn't intended and just a little directing fault 🤷🏻‍♀️ but it remains the question what is he up to? Why was he standing in front of Nights house and what was in the package?
3 11
Replying to xoxo • May 5, 2025
you're so real for that I keep checking this page like once a week to see if they gave a release date but I don't…
Yes, I think/ hope so! I don't want to wait until next year >.<
1 1
Replying to redmonkeyqueen • May 5, 2025
Title Leap Day
Me too! I am loving the plot development and pacing.I think it is the curse's magic that put the razor into the…
And remember: It's an unwritten rule that the dog normally ALWAYS survives :D so they can't show the death of the dog :D
1 0
Replying to redmonkeyqueen • May 2, 2025
Title Leap Day Spoiler
Me too! I am loving the plot development and pacing.I think it is the curse's magic that put the razor into the…
I really like your Theories 😊

Am I wrong or is one death missing?

Day has lost: mother (0), father (4), sister (8) , ??? (12), aunt abd uncle (16)

Night: mother (0), father (4), uncle? (8), dog (12), girlfriend??? (16)
Has he had a girlfriend? I forgot🙈 I think I have to rewatch it again 😅

But at least in Days life is one death missing, am I right?
1 2
Replying to Kumamonwakawaiidesu • May 2, 2025
Title Leap Day
If we follow the mystery plot it could be that Ozone is the main target because he knows more about the curse…
Yes, i agree. I don't think the professor purposeley killed the mother. But it seemed a little strange to me when there was the final beeeeeep and noone was in hectic and tried to save the mother. Everyone was like "oh, she is dead. We can't do anything" 😅

But it doesn't explain the accusation of the professor.
0 1
Replying to DonnaRAR • May 2, 2025
Is it available for international viewing on IQIYI. I haven’t seen it yet.
I couldn't find it in Germany on Iqiyi. But the cut Version is on youtube available.
0 0
Replying to Kumamonwakawaiidesu • May 1, 2025
Title Leap Day Spoiler
If we follow the mystery plot it could be that Ozone is the main target because he knows more about the curse…
Even if the professor is responsible for the deaths of their mothers it wouldn't explain the other deaths. So there is still the mystery plot.
1 3
Replying to nechayanno • Apr 29, 2025
Title Leap Day
shouldn't ozone be barely able to talk to the social workers, considering that the razor sliced the inside of…
I think that is one of the little flaws you have to ignore 😅🙈
3 0
Replying to Nica • Apr 29, 2025
Title Leap Day
tbh, I really enjoyed the mystery of this series, I always find something magical in it and I hope this mystery…
If we follow the mystery plot it could be that Ozone is the main target because he knows more about the curse because the stars tell him something important and the curse "doesn't want it". 🤔 so the curse tries to get rid of him as soon as possible.
4 5
Replying to Kumamonwakawaiidesu • Apr 24, 2025
I totally agree with you for the last minutes! This was really hot 🥵 I must admit, I was not a big fan of JossGawin.…
I haven't seen any other work of Joss or Gawin before (at least I'm not aware of it). Like I said they are acting well so I've nothing to complain about this. But I think it's a pity that they didn't give them a better script. The story has many plotholes and they don't follow their own established rules for their vampire world.
0 1
Replying to AigooMyLengthyParagraphs • Apr 24, 2025
Many Forehead /cheek / shoulder n ofcourse lip 😘😘, as EXPECTED from every ep🤷🏻‍♀️😀(Like Joss…
I totally agree with you for the last minutes! This was really hot 🥵
I must admit, I was not a big fan of JossGawin. Don't get me wrong, they are doing a great job, the acting is good but somehow it doesn't really click for me to get hyped. But I must say that their kisses are the best from the Gmmtv BL actors!!! Both know how to kiss, they move their lips, open their mouth and aren't shy to use at least a little bit of tongue. And they don't do this feeling scripted "lip sucking". They seem to really know how to kiss! Perhaps this is because they are a little bit older and have already made their own private experiences before not like many of the younger actors 🤷🏻‍♀️ but their kisses really give me butterflys 🦋

And then the last scene! Wow, I didn't expect such an energy and raw lust in this series! When Mark was ripping of Tongs Shirt I was like "wth is going on here? 😳" but I'm definitely here for it 😈

I hope that they will continue this scene next episode and that Mark will perhaps suck his blood but nothing happens.... he can control himself and this will be a new kink they discover 😁😇
1 4
Replying to Kumamonwakawaiidesu • Apr 21, 2025
Title My Stubborn
Didn't Sorn asked Jun if he had done the thing with someone else what he has "taught" him? 😅
Yes I referred to the first scene in the garden. I thought that Sorn referred to exactly that scene. When I remember right he even said something like "I will teach you" while sitting on the bridge 😏 so I thought he referred to the garden and not the car scene when he asked that question.
0 0
Replying to xoxo • Apr 21, 2025
you're so real for that I keep checking this page like once a week to see if they gave a release date but I don't…
Joong confirmed that they will probably start with the filming within the next 3 months. So I think we will get the series at the end of the year similar to THK last year.
16 4