When I read all the other comments I have the feeling that I'm the only one who really enjoys the 2nd season more than the first one 😅 I appreciate that the 2nd season trys to give every character more screen time. In the first season everything evolved around Charlie and Babe and we got a little Allan Jeff at the end and that was all...
The big problem with the whole series is that there are way too much characters! More characters lead to more plotlines which causes more plotholes because you can't do justice to all the characters, their feelings and their own storyline. Of course Charlie and Babe are still the main characters but now we also want to know more about all the other couples and characters and there isn't enough time for it. So I get it that some people here complain that there wasn't enough screen time for character XY. Me, personally I would like to get some more Informations about Willys background, why he was fighting before he got to know Tony, his life with Tony and what he actually wants. And I would like to have more KentaKim scenes too.
But overall I really like the 2nd season because it's NOT all about CharlieBabe (the couple I'm at least interested in 😅). I loved SonicNorth's scenes today 😍 their kiss was so emotional, so tender and gently and their conversation afterwards was so cute 🥰 finally they talk!!! 😅 Both were so shy and for me it was exactly what has lacked before. All the other couples have their hot scenes but with SonicNorth it was finally a little bit of innocent cuteness 🥰 (it's not that I didn't like hot scenes...)
One thing that made me pensive was when Willy said that he didn't want to give them his blood for further examinations and if they did it against his will they are nothing else than Tony... i think he is right and i would have wished that they could have persuaded him or find another solution than violence 😕
The plothole that bothers me the most is the question how did they get Dean out of the burning car and why has Winner not even a scratch. I thought it was him in the other car 🤔
And I think Allans decision was a bit off-character. I know he wants to be healthy again but to start trading with Tony and to think that Tony would give him the drugs without any advantages (i don't think Charlies Blood would be enough) is dumb and doesn't fit Allans character who preaches team spirit etc...
Sorn begging Jun to come back isn’t romantic. It’s not deep. It’s not personal growth.It’s just “I haven’t…
Yes, i totally agree with you! Sorn was so annoying again and it wasn't his heart speaking but his d*ck 😒 all the time he pressured Jun again and even if he asked Jun in the bed "can i?" And Jun agreed it didn't feel like a yes of love or lust but like Jun was so annoyed by Sorn too and just gave in to get some peace 😪
I think so too that Tonys power might be necromancy! And on such a level that he could revive himself. That would…
Hm perhaps it has Something to do with his back injuries 🤔 he is so afraid of the hospital, perhaps Tony offers him something else. That would really make sense
You've written exactly what I thought myself 😅👍🏻Ok, Kenta didn't flee because he wanted to gather more…
But I love those roles where you think that the character isn't able to love and then falls for someone 😁 but I fear you're right. It would be a very slow slowburn and there are not enough episodes left 🙈
I feel like since Chris is a descendant of Tony, he may have the power to either neutralize other alpha/enigma's…
I think so too that Tonys power might be necromancy! And on such a level that he could revive himself. That would explain why he had survived Season 1! And when he can't die Willie will always be threatened by Tony because even if Willie kill Tony again, he will be back soon and can then activate the bomb in Willies head 🙈
I'm still not sure about the intentions of Chris. Perhaps his power is that Petes power doesn't work on him 😅 today was the first time that I felt that Chris has really feelings for Pete and he might not be the mole. But who is the mole then? 🙈 I feat that it will be a big surprise that noone will expect 😳
I KNEW THAT WAS A KISS COMING!😙🤭😁 I want more Willy 😭🙈That being said, KENTA my dude are you fuqin…
You've written exactly what I thought myself 😅👍🏻
Ok, Kenta didn't flee because he wanted to gather more informations but why did he follow the other soldiers back to the false Kenta? That was kind of stupid 🙈
I can't believe that Dean will be dead. We need our WinnerDean Couple 😄 and somehow this would be to "easy" to solve the "Is Dean the mole?"-case.
But finally we will get SonicNorth/NorthSonic next week 😍 I'm waiting for it since Season 1 😅
Oh yes!!! I totally agree! Milk is such a tease. I'm really looking forward to watch more series with him!
Here I am still sobbing after watching the final episode and trying to get my thoughts together 😭🙈
First of all I have to repeat myself that Leap Day is really a great series that you have to watch! Not only the acting and cinematography are amazing but even if there was a little dragging in the storyline during the middle of the series it was full of suspense and so emotional that it's allover a 10/10 for me! And I'm not someone who rates a series easily like that!
The final episode started nearly in a comfy way like the 2nd part of ep 11. I really loved their family-like behaviour and the little teasing of Night during their meal 💜
Then again we got a little eye candy of Pond in the shower 🥵 but I didn't know it was only to relieve us and prepare us for the following drama 🙈😖
The first time I cried was when Ozone assured Day that it is not his fault when he dies on LD and that he loves Day so much 💜😭 their hug was so painful! From "You killed my parents" to "I love you" was such a long and painful journey 😢
Then I cried when Dream talked with her parents, told them to take care and what they have to do when she wouldn't be around anymore 😭 this must be so hurtful and I don't want to imagine what it must feel like to talk with your beloved ones when you know that you will die soon (f.ex. when you are ill and know that there are only a few days left. But then you can says " i don't have to suffer anymore" but Dream is actually very healthy)
Right now I've already had the feeling that Day will sacrifice himself and my fears became real during the desert scene 😖 I lost it completely when they started to recite the planets 😭😭😭 i think i will never forget the order of the planets again 😢
The last 5min were so emotional. I thought Day was dead and I'm not sure if I should be relieved that he is not and "only" in a coma. Sometimes a strict ending is better than a haunting hope... and like they said, he had overdosed , so probably he will be paralyzed or has any other longlasting health-consequences even if he wakes up... But I loved Ponds monologue in the background. Not even his acting was so calm but also his words were so well acted! It felt consoling and hopeful and you could "hear" the comforting smile while speaking. It was si heartwrenching 😭 and I have never expected a GMMTV series to end like this.
So the lonely star which was cast out in Ozones last drawing was Day but I think this series will hold us all the stars in our heart together 💜 I hope that GMMTV will give us another masterpiece like that again!
The dust in the air comes from the mine that is the Atsawathewathin, but the mine itself is closer to where they…
Ah thank you! That makes sense 👍🏻 but for me the man who accused Khanin told it in such a manner that I thought, Khanins family has really killed his parents with their own hands. So i was so confused 🙈
Chakri was my hero this episode 🤣🤣🤣 i laughed so much especially at the beginning of the episode 😃
And Khanin who was jealous of the horse which was trained by Charan 🤭
I liked the NC scene of RamilPaytai and I was suprised that Ramil was ready to get blindfolded and handcuffed. And i loved that he stopped the whipping and kissed Paytai instead. They really love and care for each other 💜
Finally we got more NetJJ but it's really a slowburn.
The ending was a bit confusing. Where was Calvin? Why didn't he show up? And why was the one in the crowd so angry? How did the Aver.... (i can't remember the long names of the royal familys 😅🙈) joll his parents? Did I miss something? I thought it was a protest against the dust in the air....
The "Pearl Harbour OST" --- OMG, thank you, thank you, thank you!🙏🏻 I've been struggling for the past hour…
Hahaha you're welcome 😄 I know this struggle when something reminds you of something else but can't figure it out 😆 but i don't remember the name of the exact track if the OST but I bought the CD back then and I think I will listen to the OST again this weekend and getting nostalgic 😃 And yes, pearl harbour was WWII and Memoir of rati plays during WWI but war is terrifying and giving the same sad vibes in general 😖 i will never understand why people are so full of hatred to destroy other lifes and countrys 😔😢
Thank you for the recommendation. I've seen that there is a special ep 0 last week but I haven't watched it yet because there are so many series to watch right now that I've struggle to keep up 🙈
It should be on YT for you. They usually use different platforms for Thailand, US, Canada, Germany, etc...
In Germany you can watch Memoir of Rati on Youtube too. I don't know how they choose the series which they block here because we could watch f.ex. Perfect 10 liners, Boys in Love or the ex morning on youtube but we had to watch f.ex. kidnap, the heart killers or my golden blood on gagaoolala 😅
let’s be clear , the music they choose is so bad and makes you distracted and it has nothing to do with the…
I really LOVE the music choice and think it fits perfectly. Its not the typical background music but some more powerfull music with violins etc which matches the time.
But I admit that sometimes they cut the music so suddenly instead of f.ex. fading it out.
At first I thought this isn't a series for me because actually I don't like world war themed plotlines. But I gave it a try because I like GreatInn and AouBoom and I must say I'm positively surprised.
I really like the atmosphere so far, the costumes are nice and I love the music! The sound fits the theme and the music isn't just for the background but it gives us a more powerful feeling. It reminds me a little bit of the "Pearl Harbour OST" (again a world war theme 😅).
I think it was a very nice first episode and it's definitely NOT a slowburn 😃 Holding hands in the first episode wasn't on my bingo card but I'm not complaining 😃
I like Inns and Aous character the most so far and I hope that Rati doesn't think that Thee wanted to mock him when he finds out that he isn't a commoner 🙈
Haha and at first my head was going to explode, because I'm german and right before watching this episode, I was studying japanese, then the episode started and they were talking french (which I know too) and Thai with english subtitles 😵 my brain was busy to switch between all these languages 🤯🤣 but I like it, when they speak in other languages and give subtitles to get an authentic scene 👍🏻 and Inns french was quite good I could understand him. I wonder if he could speak french beforehand or if he has only learnt the phrased of the script? 🤔
I guess from preview that Day and Night will be the one to take anesthesia and fake there death because, If there…
Hm, I myself really like the series and find it well done BUT I don't want to call it my last word because like you said there are many open strings and unsolved questions. So I have high hopes for the final episode and I hope they will give us a satisfying answer or solution for the Leap Day Curse. I really hope they will put all the Puzzle pieces together so that everything makes sense 😅
The big problem with the whole series is that there are way too much characters! More characters lead to more plotlines which causes more plotholes because you can't do justice to all the characters, their feelings and their own storyline. Of course Charlie and Babe are still the main characters but now we also want to know more about all the other couples and characters and there isn't enough time for it. So I get it that some people here complain that there wasn't enough screen time for character XY. Me, personally I would like to get some more Informations about Willys background, why he was fighting before he got to know Tony, his life with Tony and what he actually wants. And I would like to have more KentaKim scenes too.
But overall I really like the 2nd season because it's NOT all about CharlieBabe (the couple I'm at least interested in 😅). I loved SonicNorth's scenes today 😍 their kiss was so emotional, so tender and gently and their conversation afterwards was so cute 🥰 finally they talk!!! 😅 Both were so shy and for me it was exactly what has lacked before. All the other couples have their hot scenes but with SonicNorth it was finally a little bit of innocent cuteness 🥰 (it's not that I didn't like hot scenes...)
One thing that made me pensive was when Willy said that he didn't want to give them his blood for further examinations and if they did it against his will they are nothing else than Tony... i think he is right and i would have wished that they could have persuaded him or find another solution than violence 😕
The plothole that bothers me the most is the question how did they get Dean out of the burning car and why has Winner not even a scratch. I thought it was him in the other car 🤔
And I think Allans decision was a bit off-character. I know he wants to be healthy again but to start trading with Tony and to think that Tony would give him the drugs without any advantages (i don't think Charlies Blood would be enough) is dumb and doesn't fit Allans character who preaches team spirit etc...
I'm still not sure about the intentions of Chris. Perhaps his power is that Petes power doesn't work on him 😅 today was the first time that I felt that Chris has really feelings for Pete and he might not be the mole. But who is the mole then? 🙈 I feat that it will be a big surprise that noone will expect 😳
Ok, Kenta didn't flee because he wanted to gather more informations but why did he follow the other soldiers back to the false Kenta? That was kind of stupid 🙈
I can't believe that Dean will be dead. We need our WinnerDean Couple 😄 and somehow this would be to "easy" to solve the "Is Dean the mole?"-case.
But finally we will get SonicNorth/NorthSonic next week 😍 I'm waiting for it since Season 1 😅
Oh yes!!! I totally agree! Milk is such a tease. I'm really looking forward to watch more series with him!
First of all I have to repeat myself that Leap Day is really a great series that you have to watch! Not only the acting and cinematography are amazing but even if there was a little dragging in the storyline during the middle of the series it was full of suspense and so emotional that it's allover a 10/10 for me! And I'm not someone who rates a series easily like that!
The final episode started nearly in a comfy way like the 2nd part of ep 11. I really loved their family-like behaviour and the little teasing of Night during their meal 💜
Then again we got a little eye candy of Pond in the shower 🥵 but I didn't know it was only to relieve us and prepare us for the following drama 🙈😖
The first time I cried was when Ozone assured Day that it is not his fault when he dies on LD and that he loves Day so much 💜😭 their hug was so painful! From "You killed my parents" to "I love you" was such a long and painful journey 😢
Then I cried when Dream talked with her parents, told them to take care and what they have to do when she wouldn't be around anymore 😭 this must be so hurtful and I don't want to imagine what it must feel like to talk with your beloved ones when you know that you will die soon (f.ex. when you are ill and know that there are only a few days left. But then you can says " i don't have to suffer anymore" but Dream is actually very healthy)
Right now I've already had the feeling that Day will sacrifice himself and my fears became real during the desert scene 😖 I lost it completely when they started to recite the planets 😭😭😭 i think i will never forget the order of the planets again 😢
The last 5min were so emotional. I thought Day was dead and I'm not sure if I should be relieved that he is not and "only" in a coma. Sometimes a strict ending is better than a haunting hope... and like they said, he had overdosed , so probably he will be paralyzed or has any other longlasting health-consequences even if he wakes up... But I loved Ponds monologue in the background. Not even his acting was so calm but also his words were so well acted! It felt consoling and hopeful and you could "hear" the comforting smile while speaking. It was si heartwrenching 😭 and I have never expected a GMMTV series to end like this.
So the lonely star which was cast out in Ozones last drawing was Day but I think this series will hold us all the stars in our heart together 💜 I hope that GMMTV will give us another masterpiece like that again!
And Khanin who was jealous of the horse which was trained by Charan 🤭
I liked the NC scene of RamilPaytai and I was suprised that Ramil was ready to get blindfolded and handcuffed. And i loved that he stopped the whipping and kissed Paytai instead. They really love and care for each other 💜
Finally we got more NetJJ but it's really a slowburn.
The ending was a bit confusing. Where was Calvin? Why didn't he show up? And why was the one in the crowd so angry? How did the Aver.... (i can't remember the long names of the royal familys 😅🙈) joll his parents? Did I miss something? I thought it was a protest against the dust in the air....
And yes, pearl harbour was WWII and Memoir of rati plays during WWI but war is terrifying and giving the same sad vibes in general 😖 i will never understand why people are so full of hatred to destroy other lifes and countrys 😔😢
Thank you for the recommendation. I've seen that there is a special ep 0 last week but I haven't watched it yet because there are so many series to watch right now that I've struggle to keep up 🙈
But I admit that sometimes they cut the music so suddenly instead of f.ex. fading it out.
I really like the atmosphere so far, the costumes are nice and I love the music! The sound fits the theme and the music isn't just for the background but it gives us a more powerful feeling. It reminds me a little bit of the "Pearl Harbour OST" (again a world war theme 😅).
I think it was a very nice first episode and it's definitely NOT a slowburn 😃 Holding hands in the first episode wasn't on my bingo card but I'm not complaining 😃
I like Inns and Aous character the most so far and I hope that Rati doesn't think that Thee wanted to mock him when he finds out that he isn't a commoner 🙈
Haha and at first my head was going to explode, because I'm german and right before watching this episode, I was studying japanese, then the episode started and they were talking french (which I know too) and Thai with english subtitles 😵 my brain was busy to switch between all these languages 🤯🤣 but I like it, when they speak in other languages and give subtitles to get an authentic scene 👍🏻 and Inns french was quite good I could understand him. I wonder if he could speak french beforehand or if he has only learnt the phrased of the script? 🤔