K-Drama
Replying to lilminjeongs • Nov 22, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
regardless of what people like to criticize about esther's acting, you have to admit this girl has INCREDIBLE…
That’s a great comparison! I love the both of them
0 0
Replying to daydreamer • Nov 21, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
Ikr? I guess viewers prefer when things are spelled out, which is what I'd like to see too, but here we CLEARLY…
Very true. Considering some of the endings I had to see with this genre, LGIEF did it in the best way they could. With the way people have been saying this is an open ending and not happy, I was apprehensive but I really enjoyed it once I watched.
2 1
Replying to Kyclipse • Nov 21, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy Spoiler
Okay, finally, finished and people are calling this an opening ending???
That ending was so happy and meaningful to me. 10/10 drama! Everything came together, with its messaging and it's story. I love it.
22 2
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 21, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
Okay, finally, finished and people are calling this an opening ending???
17 19
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 21, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
I'm finally binging the last of the episodes and the tears won't stop flowing. Miaomiao and Ziqi's love is so beautiful! Ugh, the lengths they will go to save the other. I can't.
13 0
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 13, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
I'm going to give this drama some leeway. We're amping up on the plot with the whole showdown with the catastrophe of heaven and Miaomiao having fragmented memories. As much as I wish they would've resolved the bracelet plot with more than one reconciliation scene and given us some more romance, maybe it's just not the time for that plot wise. I'm hoping they make it up to us soon, so it remains a 10/10 for me :)
9 0
Replying to Sia • Nov 12, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
Screenwriter, please make some changes. Don't start strong and end weak. The beginning was very good. Let's start…
I’m hoping they can land the ending too
2 0
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 12, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
I need more episodes and more Mu Sheng/Miaomiao screen time
9 0
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 12, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
Miaomiao is worrying me. 😭😭
9 0
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 12, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
I really love this show for the emotional beats it pulls. I have cried multiple times because of it despite it being generally lighthearted
6 0
On Kim Hye Yoon • Nov 10, 2024
Person Kim Hye Yoon
Happy birthday love! <3
0 0
Replying to Jiminie_forever • Nov 10, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
Ep 22 and 23 seem like those love filled eps.....Also it seems like MiaoMiao Is the heavenly demon catcher seeing…
Oooh I’m excited then! I wasn’t expecting her to be the demon catcher.
1 0
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 10, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
I hope in Ep 22, we get lots of cute scenes with Miao Miao and Ziqi. We need to be compensated for all that angst lol
8 3
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 10, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
It was so worth staying up for ep 20! The reconciliation scene was everything to me!!
13 0
On Zhao Lu Si • Nov 9, 2024
Person Zhao Lu Si
Happy Birthday!! <3
7 0
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 9, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy Spoiler
I wasn't crying until I saw that damn bamboo dragonfly. The fact that Miaomiao, who is under that love spell, still kept it on her? The fact that she ran back to give it Ziqi??? The tears keep falling 😭😭😭 It doesn't help that Ziqi used "Lin Yu" instead of Miaomiao to refer to her either.
15 0
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 9, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy Spoiler
The fact that it took the bracelet to glow not once, not twice, but three times to stop Miao Miao from helping Ziqi tie his headband just murdered me.
18 1
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 9, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
I was going to try to binge tomorrow but I couldn’t help it by watching ep 18 right now and it’s breaking my heart 😭
12 1
Replying to Kyclipse • Nov 9, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy Spoiler
I was going to try to binge tomorrow but I couldn’t help it by watching ep 18 right now and it’s breaking…
Even with that stupid bracelet, everything Miaomiao is doing like not letting the Marquis call her MiaoMiao and saying Ziqi will never hurt her is killing me. Ziqi looks so hurt and it’s breaking me that they’re “mutually hurting each other”
14 0
Replying to Kyclipse • Nov 8, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy Spoiler
I'm so scared about the angst coming in episode 18 nooooo
Mu Sheng looked so happy setting up that confession room for Miao Miao 😭😭😭😭
14 0