K-Drama
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 8, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
I'm so scared about the angst coming in episode 18 nooooo
11 1
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 7, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy Spoiler
EP 15 was so cute! I can't with both Mu Sheng and Miao Miao just having love dreams about the other haha. Also Mu Sheng's giggle when he found out Miao Miao was dreaming about him was so cute.
18 0
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 4, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
I'm really loving this so far! The cast is doing great (I'm a fan of the mains), the storyline is really interesting, and the visuals are everything. I can't stop admiring how pretty the sets, the outfits, etc. are.
12 0
On Love in the Air: Koi no Yokan • Nov 3, 2024
Title Love in the Air: Koi no Yokan
I really liked the first ep! I’m excited to see more
7 0
On Khaotung Thanawat Ratanakitpaisan • Oct 14, 2024
Person Khaotung Thanawat Ratanakitpaisan
Happy Birthday!! <3
0 0
On Lovely Runner • May 28, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
Best drama of this year for me so far. My Sol and Sunjae gave me all the feels. I was excited to watch till the very end. 10/10 stars!
5 0
On 23.5 • Mar 8, 2024
Title 23.5
Such a cute start. Excited to see more
13 0
Replying to luneify • Dec 1, 2023
Title Pit Babe
i am this 👉🏻👈🏻 close to becoming a Way stan account
I'm already a stan account lol. Love that man.
1 0
On Shin Hae Sun • Nov 21, 2023
Person Shin Hae Sun
I love her so much!! <3
0 1
Lily Alice • Nov 8, 2023
Article Cha Eun Woo and Park Gyu Young's "A Good Day to Be a Dog" Postpones Episode 5 Broadcast
Another delay? Wow.
8 0
Replying to cosmicpeach • Sep 14, 2023
Title Oh No! Here Comes Trouble
Hii how was the ending? Is it sad/open/happy?
Hi. I would say it's more open but with a happy note.
1 1
On A Time Called You • Sep 9, 2023
Title A Time Called You
I'm around half way through and I'm enjoying it so far. I really loved Someday or One Day, so I'm happy to see the story get spread more :D
2 1
On Oh No! Here Comes Trouble • Aug 25, 2023
Title Oh No! Here Comes Trouble
Just finished. Such an amazing story. I laughed a lot- and I cried even more. It was just, so so good. I regret not watching this sooner.
4 0
On Oh No! Here Comes Trouble • Aug 25, 2023
Title Oh No! Here Comes Trouble
Just finished. Such an amazing story. I laughed a lot- and I cried even more. It was just, so so good. I regret not watching this sooner.
2 3
On May I Help You? • Dec 22, 2022
Title May I Help You? Spoiler
Ughhhh I had a feeling they were going to off the Dad. Please nooooooo
0 0
On May I Help You? • Dec 17, 2022
Title May I Help You?
I really dislike the plot twist, it feels like this drama keeps adding these unnecessarily dramatic plot lines when the "case of the week" was already enough imo.
10 8
lo_ve • Nov 23, 2022
Article Kang Ki Young to possibly have his first ever lead role in a new K-drama
Yay good for him!
2 0
On 23.5 • Nov 22, 2022
Title 23.5
GMMTV's first GL series, I am so stupid excited
2 0
On Big Dragon • Oct 18, 2022
Title Big Dragon
I liked the second episode more than the first...I'm really interested in the third episode since I don't know how these two will fall for one another.
3 0
On Glitch • Oct 12, 2022
Title Glitch
I came in with low expectations because some of the reviews but I really enjoyed watching this! I was a bit iffy from the first couple episodes but I loved how this story was told and I laughed quite a bit. Also the two FL's were incredible and I loved their dynamic.
9 0