K-Drama
On Archives: The Nanyang Mystery • Jun 17, 2026
Title Archives: The Nanyang Mystery Spoiler
I wanted Hai Xia back but at what cost ðŸ˜
2 0
On Enemies with Benefits • May 4, 2026
Title Enemies with Benefits
It's so good! I loved these two since MuTeLuv and they did not disappoint here at all.
3 0
On We Are All Trying Here • Apr 30, 2026
Title We Are All Trying Here
I am so in love with this drama. It feels so healling, and ugh, I'm just crying along with the characters. I'm really identifying with Eun Ah too. The way she gets nosebleeds when she's overwhelmed reminds me of how I tend to cough when I'm overwhelmed.
9 0
Replying to blee55 • Mar 22, 2026
Title Duang with You
I'm still waiting for the nong cherry comeback lol
Hopefully next episode
1 0
On Head 2 Head • Nov 27, 2025
Title Head 2 Head
They are sooo cute!! This is my first actual series of theirs after seeing MuTeLuv and I’m obsessed. I need to check out Only Boo after this one is done airing
14 3
On Burnout Syndrome • Nov 7, 2025
Title Burnout Syndrome
This is going to be so good!! I'm excited
1 0
On Enigma Black Stage • Aug 23, 2025
Title Enigma Black Stage
This was so good! I really enjoyed this season, so many great moments. I do have to say I think it peaked in shock value for me in ep 2, but I had an amazing time watching.
5 0
On Revenged Love • Aug 15, 2025
Title Revenged Love
I was procrastinating these last few episodes since I didn't want it to end so soon. I'll miss this show so much.
8 1
On Revenged Love • Aug 12, 2025
Title Revenged Love
Over so soon 💔 Will forever love Revenged Love for serving all the danmei feels I needed
3 0
On The Seven Relics of Ill Omen • Jun 13, 2025
Title The Seven Relics of Ill Omen Spoiler
I did shed some tears when the savage was killed. Poor Jiang Zhao, his guilt must be killing him
8 1
Replying to Kyclipse • Mar 22, 2025
Title Gelboys
That’s fair. My jaw literally dropped when Baabin said that to him. It also killed me when Bua tried to change…
Aww you can never know when something might bother you or cause you to relive your pain. Don’t be too disappointed in yourself, you’re just human. I hope you feel better soon
1 1
Replying to Luciddd • Mar 22, 2025
Title Gelboys
Just last episode, I wanted Baa and Bua to be end game so much until that scene in the bedroom where he told Bua…
That’s fair. My jaw literally dropped when Baabin said that to him. It also killed me when Bua tried to change himself to be more likeable to Baabin when that was never Baa’s real problem with him. I hope we got an off screen apology or something, cause my goodness that was brutal
9 3
On Gelboys • Mar 15, 2025
Title Gelboys
This show is giving me a headache. Please have a good finale
4 0
On Immortality • Mar 5, 2025
Title Immortality
Please release soon
4 0
On Love in the Air: Koi no Yokan • Dec 23, 2024
Title Love in the Air: Koi no Yokan
I actually really enjoyed this more than the Thai version. Were some things a little iffy? Yeah, but considering the amount of episodes and runtime, they did well. I liked both couples a lot.
3 0
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Dec 2, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
I'm already rewatching this one and it's so fun to see why the characters are acting the way they do at the start <3
20 0
lo_ve • Nov 26, 2024
Article Park Bo Young is in talks to lead her fourth upcoming K-drama!
Yay! I'm always here for more Park Bo Young
13 0
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 26, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
I’m back here again. I put the OST in my playlist and miss the show :(
14 0
Replying to Lycoris • Nov 24, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
It’ll most likely be available on wetv/Tencent if the app is available to you 🙂
Thank you! I’ll check that out
1 0
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 24, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
I’m still visiting this page every day. 💕 Love this drama! I’m excited for Shining Stars and I hope I can find where to watch it
19 2