The only egregious thing she has done so far is the slander on FL's name - which nearly killed FL. After that…
Without going into what her punishment is/should be, she's done more than almost getting TY killed by slandering her. That in itself is a serious enough crime to deserve a long 'holiday in the shade', but she keeps plotting against TY. The only reason why she hasn't done any more damage is not because she hasn't tried, but because she's got the IQ of a crayon.
its probably because of the default rating on the remaning episodes , Am guess it will move to a 9 or 9.5 by the…
'But it's absolutely not okay to put down other dramas unfairly just because you liked another drama'. First, you are making that up. At no point did I put down this drama; in fact, I started my post by saying this is a splendid drama. Secondly, you are also making up that I would put down a drama because I liked another one; not only you don't know me at all, but that's one of the most idiotic reasonings I've come across in a while.
Talking about weirdness, I'll tell you what is weird. Picking on me and not on the poster who actually made the original comparison between the two dramas, that is weird. If you look again at my previous post, you'll see I was actually replying to someone else who did make a comparison between these two dramas and said, quote, 'this drama would easily surpass POJ", something with which I disagree hence my reply. Still, neither the other poster nor myself were dismissive towards others, something for you to learn about forum etiquette.
'And, POJ aired in March this year. Whereas road to splendor drama started filming June last year...' It's always telling when someone makes a false comparison between non corresponding factors, i.e. the date of release of one drama and the date when another drama started filming. Disingenuous much?
So, let's get the actual dates lined up:
The Road To Splendor started filming June 2025. Pursuit Of Jade started filming December 2024. TRTS aired August 2026. POJ aired March 2026.
I'll say it again, while TRTS is so far (ep 24) a superb drama, POJ produced scenes that have become classics and have already been replicated in new releases including this one. For example, the scene with their shadows reflected on the canvas cloth has been lifted almost in its entirety from POJ, the only difference being that in POJ she's inside a military tent and he's outside it, while in this drama it is a canvas screen that has been spread between them. Aside from that is the identical scene including their hands reaching towards each other.
The shocking scene where Zhao Ling ruthlessly shoots an arrow at point-blank range into the guy who tried to abuse Ting Yun is virtually the same scene in POJ where Yan Zheng turns around and savagely drives a dagger all the way to the hilt into the guy who drugged and kidnapped Chang Yu; same deadly stare, same coldness, same determination, same lack of compassion, same scene. And no, it's not the same scene as in hundreds of other dramas, it is THAT scene. And that's not to mention the camerawork.
I will now stop replying as I don't really see the point in taking this issue any further. Again, I am loving TRTS and will see it to the end. Have a good day.
its probably because of the default rating on the remaning episodes , Am guess it will move to a 9 or 9.5 by the…
Hey, easy with the sweeping statements. I for one do not belong in the 'fan' category and, going by most comments on this forum, I have no reason to believe this is a fan site.
its probably because of the default rating on the remaning episodes , Am guess it will move to a 9 or 9.5 by the…
Not for me. This drama is splendid, but POJ is in a league of its own. It actually innovated cdramas with many scenes and details that are now being replicated by current releases including this one. I think all leads and main support characters in both dramas deliver outstanding performances, but I am not in the 'fan camp' for any actor/actress, I evaluate each drama on its own merits.
"you are just a woman" eff you fu father. just d!e omg i never hated a character after yjx this much!!!
Linguistics do have a place for expletives within context. In this instance, the correct functional form would be 'fuck you'. Yes, the entire spelling is called for, preferably in capitals and followed by several exclamation marks.
FTYs mother standing up for her daughter was similar to Commandar Wang taking ZL under his wing 🔥 loved the…
Madam Wu putting not just anybody, but Madam Yu in her place was off the scales' level. She showed her precisely in what league she plays. That burn raised global temperature by several degrees.
The whole episode is a masterpiece of punch lines, acting, timing and direction.
This man has been absent for 90% of the drama - they should have left it that way. I wish Zhao would have rodded…
The Fu POS father is rage baiting us very successfully, I must say. I want a battalion relentlessly shooting arrows at him until he looks like a hedgehog. Bastaaaaaaarrrrd!!!
Zhao Ling to Ting Yun, trying to sound cool: "I'll..., I'll go and prepare the betrothal gifts!"... [...does his best to walk nonchalantly down the steps, starts running as soon as he thinks he's out of sight] 🫠
I hear you. But realistically, what would those letters change? In that society, no matter how much FL had been…
I don't even know what point you are trying to make about the non-wedding. Yes, I know it, you know it, the world knows to the Fu family it would look like a wedding procession..., because IT WAS a wedding procession! A wedding procession is NOT a wedding unless the actual wedding takes place, what's your point? There was no wedding, fake or real. The didn't get married. They still haven't got married on ep 23. What the Fu 'men' (what men? It's just her father) say is worth exactly FA unless they present solid evidence in a court of law, not just a servant blabbing gossip. To start with, her POS father would have to explain why he held a funeral for her daughter without her daughter's corpse. Why are you posing the word of one dishonourable man (against whom there are already standing corruption charges) as if it trumped the physical evidence and witness statements from her mother and the emperor himself? It's just ridiculous. Anyway, this topic is exhausted AFA I am concerned, I'll now bow out of it.
First, you are making that up. At no point did I put down this drama; in fact, I started my post by saying this is a splendid drama. Secondly, you are also making up that I would put down a drama because I liked another one; not only you don't know me at all, but that's one of the most idiotic reasonings I've come across in a while.
Talking about weirdness, I'll tell you what is weird. Picking on me and not on the poster who actually made the original comparison between the two dramas, that is weird. If you look again at my previous post, you'll see I was actually replying to someone else who did make a comparison between these two dramas and said, quote, 'this drama would easily surpass POJ", something with which I disagree hence my reply. Still, neither the other poster nor myself were dismissive towards others, something for you to learn about forum etiquette.
'And, POJ aired in March this year. Whereas road to splendor drama started filming June last year...'
It's always telling when someone makes a false comparison between non corresponding factors, i.e. the date of release of one drama and the date when another drama started filming. Disingenuous much?
So, let's get the actual dates lined up:
The Road To Splendor started filming June 2025.
Pursuit Of Jade started filming December 2024.
TRTS aired August 2026.
POJ aired March 2026.
I'll say it again, while TRTS is so far (ep 24) a superb drama, POJ produced scenes that have become classics and have already been replicated in new releases including this one. For example, the scene with their shadows reflected on the canvas cloth has been lifted almost in its entirety from POJ, the only difference being that in POJ she's inside a military tent and he's outside it, while in this drama it is a canvas screen that has been spread between them. Aside from that is the identical scene including their hands reaching towards each other.
The shocking scene where Zhao Ling ruthlessly shoots an arrow at point-blank range into the guy who tried to abuse Ting Yun is virtually the same scene in POJ where Yan Zheng turns around and savagely drives a dagger all the way to the hilt into the guy who drugged and kidnapped Chang Yu; same deadly stare, same coldness, same determination, same lack of compassion, same scene. And no, it's not the same scene as in hundreds of other dramas, it is THAT scene. And that's not to mention the camerawork.
I will now stop replying as I don't really see the point in taking this issue any further. Again, I am loving TRTS and will see it to the end. Have a good day.
I've just finished ep 24. I've now forgiven you for ep 21 and changed my rating back to 9. Don't do that again!
P.S.: Why is this drama still stuck on 8.5?🤔
The whole episode is a masterpiece of punch lines, acting, timing and direction.
Useless hubby sees her coming and tries to disappear behind a curtain.😂🤣😂🤣
A wedding procession is NOT a wedding unless the actual wedding takes place, what's your point? There was no wedding, fake or real. The didn't get married. They still haven't got married on ep 23.
What the Fu 'men' (what men? It's just her father) say is worth exactly FA unless they present solid evidence in a court of law, not just a servant blabbing gossip. To start with, her POS father would have to explain why he held a funeral for her daughter without her daughter's corpse.
Why are you posing the word of one dishonourable man (against whom there are already standing corruption charges) as if it trumped the physical evidence and witness statements from her mother and the emperor himself? It's just ridiculous.
Anyway, this topic is exhausted AFA I am concerned, I'll now bow out of it.