Oh my goodness, this drama is soooooooo interesting! The plot is airtight, look away for a moment and you'll miss…
...on ep 19, when FTY makes a point of telling Madame Yu that the FOUR confessions had been dealt with. Madame Yu picks up on that number at the speed of light and asks: "FOUR?!". She looks at FTY and immediately knows the fourth one was her son's. FTY smiles.
Oh my goodness, this drama is soooooooo interesting! The plot is airtight, look away for a moment and you'll miss something important like, for example...
Tingyun should have slapped him at this point instead she burned all the evidence how can she do such a stupid…
You must be kidding. Of course those written confessions could and would bring down the Yu family, one of them being from their daughter in law, wife of the Yu heir and future lady of the house and the other two from the granddaughter in law of the Fu family and her brother.
Yu Jing Xiu is such a joke, like the way he used to put Zhao Ling down with all the talk that Zhao Ling had nothing…
He's full of air and nothing else. Actually, no, he's also full of shit. I reckon the reason why he's obsessed with FTY is because there is nothing else in any aspect of his life.
I agree. I know it’s appropriate to their culture but after rewatching earlier episodes, I feel the Fu family…
Absolutely. And that's not to mention her father disowned her and she repudiated her family who held a funeral for her. I can't stand the sight of ZL kneeling in front of that massive piece of shit. ZL has now made a position for himself at great expense and sacrifice, she's become famous in the capital for her own deeds and under her Xie name. WTF do they need her dishonourable father's permission for? The only courtesy they owe is to her mother. Grrrr!
I think the Yu family may be the main villains using their power in court to carry out corruption, crimes, bad…
I suspect what she burned were copies of the confessions and she still has the originals, otherwise it'd make no sense. She was hellbent on restoring her reputation, she did everything to get those confessions, and then she just goes and burns them in exchange for nothing? The Yu scumbag hadn't even promised to free ZL when she just went ahead and set fire to them, which would make it the stupidest move in cdrama history.
If anyone is curious about the note yu left for our fl in ep 16. I found the meaning: My home is comfortable but…
Thank you for that info. He still kidnapped and imprisoned her at the garrison and then run away and left her to fend for herself. Slimeball supreme should be his official title.
Superb scene.
And then ZL makes his entrance.
https://wetv.vip/en/play/lyq6l6wc4nncrky/i4102f54147-Teaser_EP21%3A_The_Road_to_Splendor