News
On Shen Yue • 10 days ago
Person Shen Yue
Im so excited to see her and Liu Xueyi in the same drama!!😭❤️
6 0
On Zhang Miao Yi • 27 days ago
Person Zhang Miao Yi
Happy Birthday 🎉🎉🎉
1 0
On Tang Min • 27 days ago
Person Tang Min
Happy belated birthday!!!!🎉
0 0
On Luo Yun Xi • Jul 30, 2026
Person Luo Yun Xi
Happy Birthday!!🎉
6 0
Lily Alice • Jul 21, 2026
Article Chinese sci-fi movie 'The Decisive Moment', starring Wu Lei and Shen Yue, confirms premiere
Can't wait for it to come out internationally!
1 0
Lily Alice • May 23, 2026
Article Shen Yue apologizes as Dylan Wang expresses discomfort over remarks made on a show
Since he analyzed his fans comments he obviously knew the hate was bad towards her. She gets more hate then the other cast members. And they all are always joking with each other constantly. And he comes and comments to escalate it more. Not saying he cant express how he felt but why add more fuel to the fire?? He even considered her as a "friend" in the show, a real friend would talk it out privately. I honestly dont understand why these "fans" even make this such a huge controversy either.
43 2
On Shen Yue • May 23, 2026
Person Shen Yue
Will always support you Yueyue, hope you feel better soon❤️❤️❤️
23 0
On Snow Kong • Apr 7, 2026
Person Snow Kong
I didn't even realize it was Snow Kong from Youth with You the entire time I've been watching some of the dramas she has been in😭 She is such a good actress!!
1 0
Replying to leshi • Mar 31, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
this rating justify the drama , maybe give it a try
Will do!
0 0
Replying to monstersnroses • Mar 31, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
your watchlist says you will like this
Will definitely watch soon then, thanks!
1 0
Replying to leshi • Mar 31, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
this rating justify the drama , maybe give it a try
I was thinking it must be really good because I swear it is so rare to see such a high rating on mdl due to people who are just haters who like to drop drama ratings.
0 2
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 31, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Yall this is such a high rating especially on MDL since most ratings don't justify dramas.. I'm really shocked. I'm wondering if it is actually worth the watch ?
2 10
On Be with Me • Mar 16, 2026
Title Be with Me
Hoping for the best♥
3 0
On Shen Yue • Feb 27, 2026
Person Shen Yue
Happy birthday, Shen Yue! Wishing the best for her! 🥳🎉❤️
2 0
On Shen Yue • Feb 10, 2026
Person Shen Yue
Any drama filming soon?🥲
2 0
On Fated Hearts • Feb 4, 2026
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
Noooo I'm still watching this but I actually liked Murong because he seemed like a kind silly friend, didn't even expect him to be like that in ep 19 😭
1 0
On Wu Xi Ze • Oct 21, 2025
Person Wu Xi Ze
Happy Birthday!!!♥🎊🎂
0 0
On Removing Armor • Sep 17, 2025
Title Removing Armor
I really need this to be true
2 0
On Tang Min • Sep 11, 2025
Person Tang Min
Happy Birthday Tang Min!!!<3
1 0
On Royal Betrothal • Sep 11, 2025
Title Royal Betrothal
Wow, CZY and WJY both amazing actors! Can't wait :)
2 0
