Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 12 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 100 LV2
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 1, 2022
On Shen Yue • Apr 22, 2025
Person Shen Yue
I really hope she gets a drama project soon, I've seen some drama rumors but I hope we get confirmation for a drama soon.
1 0
On Shen Yue • Apr 10, 2025
Person Shen Yue
She is getting more beautiful day by day. It's difficult for me to choose a picture of her for my profile picture 😅 She is just so stunning ❤️
1 1
Replying to Shenmoon_vedioedit_only_ • Apr 9, 2025
Person Shen Yue
as per new update its not shenyue
I've seen that Zheng Ye Cheng is still rumored as ML, as per the rumored FL, I've seen only Shen Yue and Zhao Lusi
2 10
On Shen Yue • Apr 9, 2025
Person Shen Yue
I really need Shen Yue in a costume drama 😩❤️
3 0
On Shen Yue • Feb 27, 2025
Person Shen Yue
Happy birthday Shen Yue!!! Celebrating you today and always! Wishing you all the best my Moon ♥🥳🎂🎊
2 0
Replying to PoeticSmile • Jan 13, 2025
Le stylisme est inexistant, les tenues font démodées, et le pire c’est la façon dont elle a été déguisée…
I agree that some outfits aren't the best but in my opinion some of the outfits I have seen are a little better than in her other dramas.
0 1
Replying to Red Moon • Jan 13, 2025
Person Shen Yue
Her Agency didn't let her attend the Starlight Awards due to work. The Weibo awards she didn't attend, what's…
It makes me very sad to see how this dumb agency treats her. She worked so hard and achieved recognition. She was top #1 for Tencent. Smile Code broke records. And yet they didn't allow her to go to one single award event :(
2 1
On The Great Dreamer • Jan 9, 2025
I love that she has a few more styles and outfits in this drama. She is so gorgeous and shines in every style ♥
0 3
On Tang Min • Jan 9, 2025
Person Tang Min
Her acting as Liu Feifei in Snowy Night TImeless Nights was amazing. Hope she can get good roles like this one.
2 0
On Dylan Wang • Dec 21, 2024
Person Dylan Wang
Happy Birthday 🎉💖🎂
Hope all you wishes come true
11 0
Replying to SY_Fan • Dec 19, 2024
Person Shen Yue
Hey guys, I have one concern. As you all know YY contract is going to end on 2026(fingers crossed) and Mantrash…
I'm so frustrated that her agency isn't doing anything for her. I really hope she changes her agency one that contract is over :(
2 7
On Esther Yu • Dec 19, 2024
Person Esther Yu
Happy Birt!! Wish you the best 🎉💖💖💖
Loving your new songs sm!!
2 0
Replying to Praise • Dec 9, 2024
This drama is boring that’s why
Well everyone will have different opinions. I agree that there are parts that feel too dragged and boring. But imo I think 7.8 is a bit too low for this drama.
1 0