Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 14 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 100 LV2
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 1, 2022
Replying to FreindformyselfF • Aug 16, 2024
Person Shen Yue
Been waiting for 3 years for the drama comic bang
Its said it will air this year but no specific date yet 😭 i swear if it doesn't air this year
0 1
Replying to Lovecdramas101 • Aug 3, 2024
Person Shen Yue
Nope. 😭This month of August they say that she will continue to record for the vs Blind Box and have shooting…
Yeah, its her agency that hasn't done anything to get her into a drama. It's very disappointing, but I also hope she gets a drama project very soon.
1 0
Replying to Moon cake • Aug 2, 2024
Person Shen Yue
Hey any 🍉 about her upcoming drama? Is she going to terminate her contract? This year no new drama as FL😕
Nope. 😭
This month of August they say that she will continue to record for the vs Blind Box and have shooting magazine
0 2
On Luo Yun Xi • Jul 29, 2024
Person Luo Yun Xi
Happy Birthday Luo!! Wish you the best 🥳🎉🎉
1 0
On Feud • Jul 22, 2024
Title Feud
I don't even know how I didn't know about this until yesterday when I saw a video of this on YouTube 🥲
Im so excited to see Bai Lu and Joseph in this drama!!
5 0
Replying to Ahgasezxcvbnm • Jul 19, 2024
It obtained distribution license. So it'll be broadcasted this year.
Yes, I heard that as well. I hope it airs soon 🎉
1 0
Replying to XXxxEllyxx • Jul 11, 2024
Person Shen Yue
The year will end and we still won’t hear any news for a new drama. Can’t believe she didn’t get any script…
Yeah Im also a disappointed she hasn't gotten a drama project yet. Her agency seems to not want her to film a drama yet, its so confusing 😐
0 1
Replying to Chia6 • Jul 11, 2024
Person Wu Jin Yan
After The Double, I am craving for more of her. Now watching Royal Feast. She is not as pretty there, but somehow…
Same. Im looking forward to more of her projects in rhe future ❤️
0 0
Replying to Shenmoon_vedioedit_only_ • Jul 5, 2024
Person Shen Yue
Smile code will be broadcasted soonhttps://twitter.com/shenmoon_/status/1808850166482362429?t=iP3wuhZNpk93xz4LkTvkQg&s=19
I really can't wait. Im so eager to watch it soon!!
1 0
Replying to KRULOWASERC • Jul 5, 2024
Title The Double
IM STILL looking 😅The entire year was rather poor on watchable drama for me until this masterpiece happened…
Yeah I sometimes do watch short dramas because I dont want to watch something that is 40 eps. Some are pretty interesting sometimes and enjoyable too. 😊
0 0
Replying to G9778 • Jul 5, 2024
Yeah!! They're a couple. It'll probably air in early 2025
Thank you for the info. Can't wait!
1 0
Replying to KRULOWASERC • Jul 5, 2024
Person Wu Jin Yan
I agree, she's the best for me right now. I discovered her in "The Double," and her acting is on another level…
Same. I love her acting so much. One of my favorite actresses now
1 0
Replying to KRULOWASERC • Jul 4, 2024
Title The Double
IM STILL looking 😅The entire year was rather poor on watchable drama for me until this masterpiece happened…
True. Some dramas are very long with nothing interesting..
Honestly most dramas I want to watch aren't even out yet. 😅 So after this Im not very sure what I will be watching next as well.
2 2
Replying to eliteles1 • Jul 4, 2024
There are already 45 days of filming. The total is 110 days. (There are still 65 days left).
Oh ok thanks for the info. I can't wait to see how it turns out ❤️
1 1
Replying to DramaSeen • Jul 3, 2024
Title The One
Has there been any updates?
No 😔
1 0
On Shen Yue • Jul 3, 2024
Person Shen Yue
This month she will be recording for another vs. I really hope and pray that after this one she finally gets a good drama project because she deserves it. 🙏She is an amazing actress. <3
2 3