Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 16 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 100 LV2
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 1, 2022
Replying to eliteles1 • May 3, 2024
Title In Blossom
You wonderfully summarized the issues and our desires as a fan of this drama.❤️❤️❤️❤️💎💎💎
Yesss!!!🤞
1 0
Replying to tttweet • May 3, 2024
Title In Blossom
sword and fairy 4 is my recommendation ;)
I will probably watch it soon. Thx!
0 0
Replying to Leene • May 3, 2024
Title In Blossom
omg yeah so sad jiang could had have his happy end D,xi also thinking who is no1 omg i even rewind to spot check…
Ikr!!
They ended the drama like if there is going to be season 2:(
1 3
Replying to eliteles1 • May 1, 2024
Title In Blossom
You wonderfully summarized the issues and our desires as a fan of this drama.❤️❤️❤️❤️💎💎💎
Wow!! I didn't know that. Seems like there might not be season 2 then.
1 4
Replying to eliteles1 • May 1, 2024
Title In Blossom
You wonderfully summarized the issues and our desires as a fan of this drama.❤️❤️❤️❤️💎💎💎
Thank you :)
I really did enjoy this drama. There needs to be a season 2! Im gonna miss this 🥲
1 7
On In Blossom • May 1, 2024
Title In Blossom Spoiler
😭Im sooo sad after Jiang's death. He was a big piece of evidence, but it was cruel that Xiaosheng was left alone and her wish wasn't fully accomplished. And then I would've wanted to see who had token 1 at the end and those criminals that are still out there should get what they deserve. Lastly, I would have also wanted to see how Pan Yue and Yang Caiwei's relationship ended since they were busy with crime scenes it would have been nice to see them finally get married. There are many questions I still have. I wish there could be season 2 but Im guessing there won't be. I still can't believe it's done. Now idk what to watch. I think for me this drama was around a 9.5/10. Very good.
6 21
Replying to XXxxEllyxx • Apr 21, 2024
Person Shen Yue
Again variety show, when will they let her film dramas. She is an actress for goodness sake. What is her company…
I'm not sure....maybe we will finally get to know if she will get a drama project after she is done recording for "back to reality after 10 days" and Wonderland season 4 since she is back to record for that too...??........ because supposedly she won't be recording for Youth Periplous Season 5....:(
1 0
On Tenday • Apr 21, 2024
Title Tenday
Another VS for Yueyue!!!! Very excited.
1 0
On The One • Apr 16, 2024
Title The One
I really hope Yueyue will take this drama next as fl after she is done filming variety shows.🙏
3 1
Replying to Lovecdramas101 • Apr 8, 2024
Is he part of this season??
Yes, Yue and Yang Di make things much more fun but I haven't seen any reuters of him yet:(
0 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Apr 8, 2024
Title In Blossom Spoiler
18 episode
Oh ok thanks again!!
1 1
Replying to eliteles1 • Apr 8, 2024
Title In Blossom Spoiler
18 episode
Yeah that's the episode when he knows its her but i was asking when he will tell her that he already knows who she really is, but thanks.
1 3
On In Blossom • Apr 7, 2024
Title In Blossom
Can someone tell me in which episode Pan Yue will tell Yang Caiwei that he knows who she is already???
2 7
On Shen Yue • Apr 6, 2024
Person Shen Yue
She is so beautiful and cute in the new reuters for Twinkle Love Season 4.🥰I heard that after she will also be recording for another vs this April through May.
3 2
Replying to DD_rules • Apr 6, 2024
Title In Blossom Spoiler
IRONIC is the word, i.e. idol-bashing JJY is also their trashing meme, as they're so HUNG UP on FL-guest, propping…
Yeah I also have my other favorite actresses and I think JJY singing is very good, and here in this drama I think she has improved. I really liked her villain role in the beginning it was good. It's just that haters will always hate for no reason :|
0 0
Replying to DD_rules • Apr 5, 2024
Title In Blossom
IRONIC is the word, i.e. idol-bashing JJY is also their trashing meme, as they're so HUNG UP on FL-guest, propping…
Yes, they for real are crazy. Something is wrong with their brain fr. The leads in this drama were JJY and LXY, but they can't comprehend that with their little brain. I heard that the drama also got very good recognition and praise bc of JJY. She is very popular and they are just jealous.
0 3
Replying to Jirachi • Apr 5, 2024
Title In Blossom
Yes, you have every right to say something here without being offensive, but to say hateful things about the person…
Yeah like you didn't like it, okay, maybe you have a different taste. BUT the users here going around crazy and saying nonsense are unbelievable. Some things they say don't even make sense. Reminds me of little kids that whine bc they don't get what they want lol.
4 5
Replying to DD_rules • Apr 5, 2024
Title In Blossom
IRONIC is the word, i.e. idol-bashing JJY is also their trashing meme, as they're so HUNG UP on FL-guest, propping…
Idk why they JJY so much, and their "reasons" for hating her are so dumb and stupid. The guest actress was ok but as you said she was only meant to play a guest role for less than 3 eps. If they really like her they should go see her dramas but the fact that they are still here hating ,like if what they say will change things. They need to go get a life.
3 5