Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 16 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 100 LV2
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 1, 2022
Replying to INBLOOSOMISSUCKS • Apr 5, 2024
Title In Blossom
JJY is 💩💩💩💩💩💩
Dude what are you doing here then??? Go learn some english grammar instead like wtf is "in blossom IS sucks". You are sounding dumber than an 8 yr. old. Are you a 7 yr.old or something?????
9 1
On In Blossom • Apr 5, 2024
Title In Blossom
I am currently watching this, and this drama is pretty good honestly it's not bad at all. It is very enjoyable. I just can't understand the hate of people here, it's crazy if they really hate it then why are they still here, so annoying lol.
15 15
On Pan Mei Ye • Mar 28, 2024
Person Pan Mei Ye
When I saw her picture in the ceremony of Love on the turquoise land, it got me so excited. I miss her smile!!! I will definitely watch it bc of her ❤
2 0
MarissaDanelle • Mar 28, 2024
Photo Photo
OMG!!! Pan Mei Ye is back!!!! I miss her smile. I will totally watch this drama because of her ❤
1 0
On Lisa • Mar 27, 2024
Person Lisa
Happy Birthday!!!!!<3
0 0
On Li Ge Yang • Mar 24, 2024
Person Li Ge Yang
After My Amazing Boyfriend 2, it has been a few years since I have watched him again , and now that I saw him in In Blossom he is amazing. and still handsome and cute. I loved him back then and now he is even better at acting!!! I want to watch him in a Main role soon!
7 0
Replying to Lovecdramas101 • Mar 17, 2024
You can check some of the casts out in the Wonderland Season 4 page- https://kisskh.at/765567-wonderland-season-4A…
You're Welcome. It is rumored that it will air in April.
0 0
Replying to Katherine Canon • Mar 14, 2024
Person Joseph Zeng
It is scary how much he looks like Jackson Wang 😄
scary??🤣🤣🤣
3 1
Replying to Lovecdramas101 • Mar 11, 2024
Person Shen Yue
I agree, she really needs to get a project soon. I hope this year won't be like last year, when she didn't do…
I know right, I heard she will be recording for Youth Travel Notes soon. It is a good show, but she needs to be cast in more dramas. They are truly wasting her talent, she is such a good actress and needs to be recognized more but her agency 😒....
3 1
Replying to Lovecdramas101 • Mar 11, 2024
Person Shen Yue
I agree, she really needs to get a project soon. I hope this year won't be like last year, when she didn't do…
I'm not sure but I think she did 😭 Bc supposedly her contract of 7 yrs. with them that was said to end last year wasn't mentioned again after and she still remains with them.
2 0
Replying to Lovecdramas101 • Mar 9, 2024
Person Shen Yue
I agree, she really needs to get a project soon. I hope this year won't be like last year, when she didn't do…
Hopefully...it was said her contract with them was done last year but she is still with this agency:(
0 2
Replying to XXxxEllyxx • Mar 8, 2024
Person Shen Yue
It’s good she is filming variety shows but she needs more dramas. Every day there is a new star in c-entertainment.…
I agree, she really needs to get a project soon. I hope this year won't be like last year, when she didn't do any filming for a drama until the end of the year. Her agency doesn't help at all.
2 7
On Shen Yue • Feb 27, 2024
Person Shen Yue
Shen Yue, it's a very special day, Happy Birthday! 🎂🥳🎉
May this year be a great year for you. May God bless you and may your wishes be accomplished. I wish you for you this year to have good health and happiness. May this day, your birthday, be as unforgettable as you are everyday 💛 So beautiful and kind. . I will forever love and support you my dear Moon 🌙 ✨️🥰❤️💖
1 0