Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 20 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 100 LV2
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 1, 2022
Replying to dikshaSingh • Feb 26, 2024
Person Shen Yue
i really want to see her either in a drama or in a variety show I'm ok with both
Yes, I miss her a lot🥲
1 0
On Shen Yue • Feb 25, 2024
Person Shen Yue
I hope Shen Yue will join Taohuawu 4 variety show. (or I think it is also called Wonderland) . I need to see her in a variety show or drama soon <3 !
2 2
Replying to Alex • Feb 23, 2024
Person Shen Yue
it's been 1yr and 4mths without sy drama 🥲🥲🥲🥲
Feels like it's been an eternity 😭😭
2 0
Replying to Jungshooky • Feb 15, 2024
Title Sword and Fairy Spoiler
I feel like the short and most accurate answer is: It’s complicated 😅I think he feels a whole host of things…
Oh, thanks for telling me. I do agree that his character is quite confusing. I'm on ep 20 and when I saw him drawing Zhao Yan it just got me all tied up in confusion. (and now in ep21 i'm getting some weird thoughts...)
0 0
On Sword and Fairy • Feb 14, 2024
Can someone tell me ... Does Zhao Yan's twin brother hate her and is jealous of her or does he actually care about her???? I have been very confused about what feelings he has towards her
0 2
Replying to Lovecdramas101 • Feb 8, 2024
Person Shen Yue
But besides that I would like her to be paired maybe with Zhang Linghe, Wu Lei, Wang Yibo, or Ding Yuxi.
Really???!! I haven't seen that yet. I totally agree I hope that isn't true 🤞I also need to see a drama of them not a movie! 😅
3 0
Replying to Nahlabee4 • Feb 6, 2024
Unhappy and impatient people dropped this drama and wanted company through negative comments. The FL is bratty…
Yea too many negative comments here🙄. Like we get it.... you didn't like it... now you can leave.......no need to comment so much negative things....😑
4 4
On General's Lady • Feb 6, 2024
Here after so long and I'm still missing my first drama and my first CP. I remember when I first watched this I couldn't stop watching, rewatched it 6 times lol. I need this CP back together. I love their chemistry🙏😍
3 0
Replying to song • Feb 6, 2024
Her sisterly bond with Yun Wei Shan is so cute! However, after finding out how old Yun Que's actress is in real…
Yes! I was weirded out in that ep 🤣 I swear Elder Yue looked way older than her.
0 0
Replying to song • Feb 2, 2024
Her sisterly bond with Yun Wei Shan is so cute! However, after finding out how old Yun Que's actress is in real…
Fr when I watched this, I thought she was like 14 yrs.old 😅
1 2
Replying to Lovecdramas101 • Jan 22, 2024
Person Shen Yue
But besides that I would like her to be paired maybe with Zhang Linghe, Wu Lei, Wang Yibo, or Ding Yuxi.
Same! Sadly the drama ZLH and Shen Yue were rumored to be in, changed Shen Yue who was rumored to be the FL 😭
3 0
Replying to leya • Jan 22, 2024
Person Shen Yue
which ML would you all like to see her paired up with?
But besides that I would like her to be paired maybe with Zhang Linghe, Wu Lei, Wang Yibo, or Ding Yuxi. <3
6 5
Replying to leya • Jan 22, 2024
Person Shen Yue
which ML would you all like to see her paired up with?
Honestly If Mike Angelo would still be acting I would realllllyyyy want him to be in a cdrama with Shen Yue it has always been my dream but i dont think he is acting anymore 😪
5 0
On Shen Yue • Jan 17, 2024
Person Shen Yue
I saw that CZY will also be going to the baidu event as well. There might not be interactions between him and Yueyue but I am very happy for a reunion.
6 0
On Lin Yi • Jan 13, 2024
Person Lin Yi
Sorry Im late... but Hope you had a nice birthday!!<3
1 0
Replying to Nikitaswift • Jan 11, 2024
were did you watch it?
I watched it a while ago on youtube someone posted all eps I think but only end subs for 1-13
0 0