Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 16 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 100 LV2
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 1, 2022
On Shen Yue • Dec 5, 2023
Person Shen Yue
Such a cute and pretty Dong Fang Qin Lan I can't wait to see this drama for you
5 0
On Smile Code • Dec 1, 2023
Title Smile Code
Every end of each week gets me more excited for the wrap up of Smile Code! Can't wait anymore!!
3 0
On Shen Yue • Dec 1, 2023
Person Shen Yue
Everyday she surprises me with her beauty 🥰
So had to change my profile pic to a more recent pic of hers <3
4 0
Replying to Onelovestorie • Nov 30, 2023
Totally worth the watch. With so much garbage being produced, this one is a clean, well developed story from the…
Thanks Iwill probably watch soon
0 0
On My Journey to You • Nov 28, 2023
Can anyone who has watched this tell me if it is worth watching I was planning to watch this soon but I have seen comments saying that they cut a lot of the main role scenes and there is more of the second lead scenes
Bc if it's like that then might as well not watch it bc i mostly wanted to watch this bc of Esther, so if it's true I might just wait until her other drama with Xu Kai airs 😞
1 2
Replying to asnkimdes • Nov 25, 2023
need this cast for next season but it most likely they will change the cast for season 5. (28/8/23)
Youth Periplous Season 5 has been said to be in preparation right now and it has been on weibo
I saw a video showing most of the cast (which im not sure if it's confirmed) including Shen Yue, Chen Zheyuan, The8!!!!🤩 and I also saw Miles Wei Hopefully it's true🤞
3 0
Soja • Nov 15, 2023
I loved her after watching her in TTEOTM with Luo Yunxi and seeing her in variety shows as well.
8 0
On Pan Mei Ye • Nov 8, 2023
Person Pan Mei Ye
Kinda late.....
but i hope you had a great birthday!!
I love your new profile pic too :)
0 0
Replying to Xiexie • Oct 31, 2023
Person Xiao Mu Chen
full-length drama a day... ı wish..
Yes 😁🤞
2 0
Replying to Lovecdramas101 • Oct 19, 2023
Person Shen Yue
Is anything required to vote here???
oh alright 👍 thanks
0 0
Replying to Lovecdramas101 • Oct 18, 2023
I gotta say I really do enjoy it, I love the Main Leads even if there are some cringy parts 😅But im at ep 14…
Does anyone know where i can watch the rest of the eps with eng subs??
0 0
Replying to Alex • Oct 18, 2023
Person Shen Yue
https://t.co/yOV298DIht vote for shenyue here
Is anything required to vote here???
0 2
On Smile Code • Oct 16, 2023
Title Smile Code
Wow so many fans!!!
Everyone is anxious for Smile Code 😍
3 0
On Shen Yue • Oct 16, 2023
Person Shen Yue
Happy 7th Anniversary to our Shen Yue!!!💛💛💛💛💛
2 0