Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 20 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 100 LV2
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 1, 2022
Replying to Blossom Aurora • Jan 8, 2024
wait.. really?
I saw it on a Tang Min Youtube Channel Fandom and they posted that it is going to be airing soon on Youku but I guess we have no exact date yet
2 0
On Shen Yue • Jan 6, 2024
Person Shen Yue
Im hoping she will attend the ceremony
1 0
On Smile Code • Jan 5, 2024
Title Smile Code
Im jumping of joy and excitement after seeing the teaser and I hope great success for Smile Code
4 0
On The Comic Bang • Jan 4, 2024
The other day I was bored and randomly decided to randomly rewatch the Mr Bad interview and then I was like hold up IQIYI even mentioned the comic bang back then ???????😭 They have no heart 😑
7 2
On Smile Code • Dec 31, 2023
Title Smile Code
Shen Yue has wrapped up filming
I think all have wrapped up filming great work to everyone !
2 5
On Shen Yue • Dec 31, 2023
Person Shen Yue
Happy New Year Yueyue
Hope you get a good rest after your hard work! <3
4 0
On Shen Yue • Dec 26, 2023
Person Shen Yue
Missed you a lot Yueyue happy to see you once again 🥰
1 0
Replying to Lovecdramas101 • Dec 12, 2023
Person Shen Yue
Same 😅 I kinda want her to join but at the same time i dont want her to join either
Yeah I agree:)
1 0
Replying to Spomales • Dec 11, 2023
Person Shen Yue
What new drama?
There are posts on weibo about a rumored costume drama called "Five Blessings"
Starring: Shen Yue, Zhu Xudan, Lu Yuxiao, and Huangyang tiantian
1 0
Replying to Shenmoon_vedioedit_only_ • Dec 11, 2023
Person Shen Yue
I am confused if she should join this costume drama or not It have positive Points as well as negative points
Same 😅 I kinda want her to join but at the same time i dont want her to join either
0 2
On Tang Min • Dec 8, 2023
Person Tang Min
Seeing her in the ceremony for Seven Nights of Snow is getting me very excited to see her in a historical costume drama again I can't wait to see her character.
3 0