K-Drama '100 Days of Deception' Park Jin Young says the drama explores the past viewers never experienced 1 day ago
On Love in Pavilion • Sep 24, 2023 Title Love in Pavilion Shen Yue is soooo beautiful never get tired of seeing her in these costumes :D <3 14 0
Replying to Shen Yue • Sep 23, 2023 Person Shen Yue Replying to deleted comment She is very pretty ✨Hahahaha smelled nice Lol🤣🤣🤣🤣 1 1
On Shen Yue • Sep 21, 2023 Person Shen Yue I guess this was just recent I saw this video on weiboShen Yue is so cute without makeup!! 🥰I guess she was noticed! <3https://weibo.com/5211873777/NkmyUgKIN?refer_flag=1001030103_ 5 4
Replying to Lovecdramas101 • Sep 21, 2023 Title Smile Code You mean zhou keyu?? or is it another actor? Oh ok👍 just wanted to make sureAnd i gotta say Zhou Keyu and Yueyue were very cute in youth travel notes as well so hopefully it's true 🤩 3 1
Replying to Shenmoon_vedioedit_only_ • Sep 21, 2023 Title Smile Code So excited☺️ there is a rumor zhao keyu is also in it You mean zhou keyu?? or is it another actor? 1 3
Replying to Lovecdramas101 • Sep 20, 2023 Title Love in Pavilion Omg!! I hope so! It seems to be from melon so it might happen or its just a rumor 0 0
Replying to Jirachi • Sep 20, 2023 Title Love in Pavilion Ding Yuxi rumored for guest role Omg!! I hope so! 3 2
On Smile Code • Sep 20, 2023 Title Smile Code I really want this i've seen many posters on weibo these past few days!!!😃🤩 5 0
On Chi Huo Da Ren Da Ka Ba • Sep 12, 2023 Title Chi Huo Da Ren Da Ka Ba No more Shen Yue? 😭 Yueyue must be busy oh well 0 0
Replying to xmag • Sep 11, 2023 Title Ally Tian Cheng Wonderful Accident "Dear Mr Hermitage" is a rom-com where she shines. It's a feel-good, lovely drama with a normal ML and FL (as… Yes im planning on watching Mr Hermitage soon I've seen some of Tang Min's and Chen's bts they look so cute together! 0 0
On Love in Pavilion • Sep 5, 2023 Title Love in Pavilion I love Shen Yue's and Liu Shi Shi's cuteness they're wonderful sisters ✨❤️ 6 0
On Tang Min • Sep 4, 2023 Person Tang Min Hope you had a wonderful birthday Tang Min!😊Wish you the best in the future 💌♥️ 0 0
On Love in Pavilion • Aug 30, 2023 Title Love in Pavilion Incomparable beautiness and cuteness Yueyue can't wait 😍😍😍 6 0
Replying to Alex • Aug 30, 2023 Person Shen Yue where did u get it ?? haven't seen it on wb , xxukai has rumored modern drama with zy hahaha 😂😂😂 Yes we all want her to work together with many actors like these it would be a dream 💛💛💛 0 0
Replying to Alex • Aug 29, 2023 Person Shen Yue where did u get it ?? haven't seen it on wb , xxukai has rumored modern drama with zy To be honest I also have many doubts this will happen but I hope she gets a new project soon after filming fox spirit 💛 0 4
Replying to Alejandro_Ortega • Aug 27, 2023 Person Shen Yue Apparently new rumour Shen Yue will start filming new drama next week with Xu Kai....Confirmed Shen Yue is Female… I've been waiting for a drama project where Shen Yue is in the main lead!!! Hopefully this rumor is true 💛😃🙏 0 0
Replying to Earth Ravelo • Aug 15, 2023 Person Shen Yue vote shen yue here ---> https://kisskh.at/list/LAlX80J1?page=2 Voted!! She is the top Chinese actress 😃💛💛💛 We need more votes💛💛 0 0
On Pan Mei Ye • Aug 11, 2023 Person Pan Mei Ye What happened to Pan Mei Ye 😭😭😭 I miss her so much 6 0
Hahahaha smelled nice Lol🤣🤣🤣🤣
Shen Yue is so cute without makeup!! 🥰I guess she was noticed! <3
https://weibo.com/5211873777/NkmyUgKIN?refer_flag=1001030103_
And i gotta say Zhou Keyu and Yueyue were very cute in youth travel notes as well so hopefully it's true 🤩
Wish you the best in the future 💌♥️