Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 14 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 100 LV2
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 1, 2022
Replying to Shenmoon_vedioedit_only_ • Apr 20, 2023
Person Shen Yue
I dnt know about rumUrs or dramASBUT currently she is a permenant resident for 3 variety shows(which is an achievement…
Yeah just gotta keep waiting for a new drama to be confirmed even if sadly she won't film one until the end of the year but till then i guess we can watch her vs
1 4
Replying to vsetyon • Apr 19, 2023
Title Hi Venus
This drama had so many lunch and dinner date 😂
yea i have never seen a drama where there are many dates of them eating
2 0
Replying to vsetyon • Apr 18, 2023
Title Hi Venus
This drama had so many lunch and dinner date 😂
for real
I have been watching this and one of the genres is medical but i see more of food here than medical 🤣
2 2
Replying to vsetyon • Apr 18, 2023
Title Hi Venus
This drama had so many lunch and dinner date 😂
finally someone noticed that there is a lot about eating in this drama.....LOL
2 4
Replying to Shenmoon_vedioedit_only_ • Apr 17, 2023
Person Shen Yue
I dnt know about rumUrs or dramASBUT currently she is a permenant resident for 3 variety shows(which is an achievement…
yeah she looks so cute in historical costumes 🥰 Im pretty sure most of us want to see her in a historical costume drama too:)
0 1
Replying to Shenmoon_vedioedit_only_ • Apr 17, 2023
Person Shen Yue
I dnt know about rumUrs or dramASBUT currently she is a permenant resident for 3 variety shows(which is an achievement…
I just thought about it and it might be a possibility that if the rumors about her changing agencies are true, it might be the reason why she hasn't been rumored for any dramas yet 🤔
1 10
Replying to Dina1298 • Apr 14, 2023
Person Shen Yue
Guys there's a rumor that Shen Yue contract with Mantrash is 7 years and that it'll end soon. Please let's pray…
Yep she TOTALLY needs to change her agency she deserves new dramas with different plots, but there has been many rumors that she will be changing it soon
1 0
Replying to Jirachi • Apr 14, 2023
Person Shen Yue
Why she is not filming new drama!
ikr! She's filming variety shows right now and hasn't been filming for a drama yet but im waiting eagerly for her new drama
0 0
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Apr 14, 2023
I've seen SO many rumored casts for this drama like Yang Chaoyue and Chen Feiyu, Esther and Chen Feiyu, Chen Zheyuan and Esther, Shen yue and Chen Zhe yuan, also Zhao Lusi and more but Chen Feiyu and Esther have been the most rumored into being part of this cast. I wonder if they will ever set up a cast 🙄
1 0
On Shen Yue • Apr 5, 2023
Person Shen Yue
Finally heard updates about shen yue's new variety show (youth travel notes season 4) it will begin to air april 8th at like 8 in china time but im excited to see her on screen again
2 0
Replying to Tishes • Mar 31, 2023
Person Mike Angelo
did mike quit acting?
im questioning the same thing
3 0
Replying to Suzy • Mar 29, 2023
Person Shen Yue
I think he is probably gonna show up with Esther or sit with or have more interactions with her since their drama…
oh ok👍
1 0
Replying to Suzy • Mar 29, 2023
Person Shen Yue
I think he is probably gonna show up with Esther or sit with or have more interactions with her since their drama…
Im still kind of confused though b/c it says on here that she has two different vs Qing Chun Huan You Ji Zhi Tui Li Ji and youth travel notes 4 are they different vs?
0 2
Replying to Suzy • Mar 28, 2023
Person Shen Yue
I think he is probably gonna show up with Esther or sit with or have more interactions with her since their drama…
thx for the info
waiting eagerly for this
1 4
Replying to eliteles1 • Mar 27, 2023
"Yun Xiu Xing" is a fantasy romance online drama, this online drama is based on the novel "Saiunkoku Monogatari"…
sounds interesting
0 0
Replying to Suzy • Mar 24, 2023
Person Shen Yue
I think he is probably gonna show up with Esther or sit with or have more interactions with her since their drama…
I just saw them finally interact when chen zheyuan hit her head on accident
2 1
Replying to Suzy • Mar 24, 2023
Person Shen Yue
I think he is probably gonna show up with Esther or sit with or have more interactions with her since their drama…
it's always these kinds of people I just don't understand why they want to control the actress'/actors' lives like they can't do one thing were a person won't criticize them it's so annoying
but do you know when the eps will start airing??
1 7