Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 14 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 100 LV2
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 1, 2022
Replying to dramaqueenxo • Aug 11, 2023
Person Tang Min
Why is she not more famous, she is so cute and drama free. She seems so kind and sincere in her interviews.
Ikr! She is also very nice to her fans as well. Her agency needs to get her better dramas in the future so she can rise and get more popular for her amazing acting ☺️
1 0
On Shen Yue • Jul 27, 2023
Person Shen Yue
A time ago I saw the comments bout ppl asking why Yueyue is on the top ten which shouldn't be their concern, then I come back and see the comment section and what the hell is wrong with these haters not leaving Shen Yue's page in peace 😑
11 0
Replying to Shenmoon_vedioedit_only_ • Jul 8, 2023
Person Shen Yue
Shenyue ranked no 1 artist in variety shows from 26th June to 2nd July with 1.41 billion veiwshttps://www.instagram.com/p/CuY-XLcJIbJ/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Shen Yue makes a big difference when she joins a variety show she is amazing
6 5
Replying to Lovecdramas101 • Jul 2, 2023
1. I would say it's a happy ending2.The story is alright it's about a makeup blogger who chases her crush a cold…
No problem, but I forgot to say that the second couple can be very boring so I advise you to skip those spots
3 1
Replying to -Unkown- • Jul 2, 2023
Question1. Happy ending?2. Story?3. Chemistry?4. Kiss scene?
1. I would say it's a happy ending
2.The story is alright it's about a makeup blogger who chases her crush a cold guy who really only cares about his profession
3. Yes Zhang Binbin and Yu Shuxin had a very fun cute, adorable,great chemistry
4. And yes they have some kissing scenes when they get together
I just did a quick answer btw so he story is just a small part ;⁠)
4 3
On Shen Yue • Jun 29, 2023
Person Shen Yue
Shen Yue is recording for fox spirit matchmaker!!!!
Im soooo excited for this costume drama 😃🎉🎉🎊💛💛
6 1
Replying to MO Salah • May 17, 2023
Title Hi Venus Spoiler
any love triangle ?
I would say that there are no love triangles in this drama
Qiao Yu is just Lu's friend
0 0
On Zong Ran • May 16, 2023
Title Zong Ran
Guo Jun Chen and Liang Jie! Excited!
5 0
Replying to Shenmoon_vedioedit_only_ • Apr 24, 2023
Person Shen Yue
I dnt know about rumUrs or dramASBUT currently she is a permenant resident for 3 variety shows(which is an achievement…
I just started watching it it's a really good vs
0 0
Replying to Shenmoon_vedioedit_only_ • Apr 21, 2023
Person Shen Yue
I dnt know about rumUrs or dramASBUT currently she is a permenant resident for 3 variety shows(which is an achievement…
really i wouldn't be surprised if she was in first place bc she's just amazing
(i didnt know bc i had not been able to watch it but i will soon)
0 2